XPT Has Too Much Free Time

Topic locked
Re: XPT has too much free time Feb 18, 2010
arniegang wrote:Nice post TJ

Thank you, it sums up my sentiments entirely - alas sadly i dont think it will happen though. There appears to be a level of hate that some people just cant let go of.

I will be quite frank in telling you this in that the level of hate for me is because i never agreed and spoke openly about how he used to treat and speak to Sage. I know both of them well and see both as deep rooted nice people and Sage in particular.

This is why, if you notice, all XPT does is to continually moan and critise "Mods", he is in fact refering to Sage and i.

Whether or not anyone believes otherwise about whether or not XTP is aka Concord aka Ballbreaker aka Ballbreaker2 matters not to me. I know what i know and i am comfortable with that, and i shall continue to address XTP as i see fit.

End of sermon

You’re welcome Arnie…

This is turning out to be a like a who-done-it novel!!!

XPT says he’s not Concord and he does not know you, but you say he is Concord and that you know him personally (as a former friend of yours)!!!

You sounded absolutely positive!! I thought you had solid evidence that XPT is, indeed, Concord. Like, for example, records of IP addresses. Or that he used the same email address when registering for the different 3 user names!!!

But it appears you have based your findings on the similarities in his writing style and the theme of his posts.

The is either a case of mistaken identity, or just a case of clever disguise!!!

Either way.. it’s bad ….because it’s creating a lot of friction and resentment between you guys….which, in turn, is bad for this forum and for everybody.

We had already seen enough fights between Chocs and some others ….. which eventually led to a falling out among other old friends (you know whom I’m talking about)!!!

Well… I guess I will say no more! My rant is over!!

Cheers!

8) 8)

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oh.... one more thing!

If Concord and the two Ballbreakers were not banned, or were banned only temporarily, why would you think that Concord had to resort to using a third user name. Is it because he does not want the world to know who he is, or is because that he suffers from "multiple personality syndrome"??? :) :)

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Tom Jones wrote:Oh.... one more thing!

If Concord and the two Ballbreakers were not banned, or were banned only temporarily, why would you think that Concord had to resort to using a third user name. Is it because he does not want the world to know who he is, or is because that he suffers from "multiple personality syndrome"??? :) :)

8) 8)

Ballbreaker is banned because of the "poll", Concord and Ballbreaker2 are not banned. Concord also has 4 other alias's only 2 of which i know. So to my knowledge he has 6 current user ID's. The reason why he doesn't use Concord i am guessing, is not to loose face about about his failed forum and he see's using alter usernames as a form of amusment to create the same havoc he always did. When he posted as Concord he used to tell us he had other users and we all thought it was funny, especially when one of his usernames "Mac" was used. Mac used to mimic the terrible English of a good indian friend of ours. We all back then, enjoyed the banter.

All i can say is for a fact is that Ballbreaker, Ballbreaker2 and XPT have all posted from the same IP. I also know for a fact that Ballbreaker was Concord. Draw your own conclusions.

It is difficult to explain when you ask how do i know. All i can say is, that i have known Concord for 5 years. We both posted over 3000 posts as friends and have have met many times. You just know by the way someone writes, including their individual grammatical quirks (we all have and hardly any of us realises) that you know who they are. Sage and I had already worked out Ballbreaker was Concord even before a mutual friend confirmed it.

Like i said previously i am not really bothered whether anyone else can make the same connection and in reality no one else apart from Sage, I and Chocs can. As XPT correctly pointed out no one else here apart from Ian and the 3 of us, knows or has ever communicated with Concord.

Sage and I are satisfied we know who XPT is, and thats good enough for us.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

arniegang wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:Oh.... one more thing!

8) 8)

Ballbreaker is banned because of the "poll", Concord and Ballbreaker2 are not banned. Concord also has 4 other alias's only 2 of which i know. So to my knowledge he has 6 current user ID's. The reason why he doesn't use Concord i am guessing, is not to loose face about about his failed forum and he see's using alter usernames as a form of amusment to create the same havoc he always did. When he posted as Concord he used to tell us he had other users and we all thought it was funny, especially when one of his usernames "Mac" was used. Mac used to mimic the terrible English of a good indian friend of ours. We all back then, enjoyed the banter.

All i can say is for a fact is that Ballbreaker, Ballbreaker2 and XPT have all posted from the same IP. I also know for a fact that Ballbreaker was Concord. Draw your own conclusions.

It is difficult to explain when you ask how do i know. All i can say is, that i have known Concord for 5 years. We both posted over 3000 posts as friends and have have met many times. You just know by the way someone writes, including their individual grammatical quirks (we all have and hardly any of us realises) that you know who they are. Sage and I had already worked out Ballbreaker was Concord even before a mutual friend confirmed it.

Like i said previously i am not really bothered whether anyone else can make the same connection and in reality no one else apart from Sage, I and Chocs can. As XPT correctly pointed out no one else here apart from Ian and the 3 of us, knows or has ever communicated with Concord.

Sage and I are satisfied we know who XPT is, and thats good enough for us.

Amen
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Come on kiddies, play nice.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: XPT has too much free time Feb 19, 2010
Bora Bora wrote:Image

Come on kiddies, play nice.

I am not sure how this advice should be taken from one who can really get DOWN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sage, all this who is who, who isn't who, blah, blah, blah. I could say that arniegang is really chocs. Or that chocs is really arniegang. Seeing how the two members posts are very similar in style it's a fair conclusion, but I certainly wouldn't swear by it. Preaching one thing and doing another.

Yeah, I can get DOWN as you put it, but I'm not one dimensional. I have several sides to me, and none of them are hypocritical.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

lol! yeah sometimes I think Arniegang is chocs too! but Arnie is more polite than chocs!

Bora maybe you are me! and Robbyg is rudeboy! hehehhehe
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Bora Bora wrote:Sage, all this who is who, who isn't who, blah, blah, blah. I could say that arniegang is really chocs. Or that chocs is really arniegang. Seeing how the two members posts are very similar in style it's a fair conclusion, but I certainly wouldn't swear by it. Preaching one thing and doing another.

Yeah, I can get DOWN as you put it, but I'm not one dimensional. I have several sides to me, and none of them are hypocritical.

Thanks for the clarification BB :)
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Sage, all this who is who, who isn't who, blah, blah, blah. I could say that arniegang is really chocs. Or that chocs is really arniegang. Seeing how the two members posts are very similar in style it's a fair conclusion, but I certainly wouldn't swear by it. Preaching one thing and doing another.

Thanks for the clarification BB :)

Any time S&O. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I am Mel :wink:
arniegang

I am me
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:I am me

No no no no, you are me

:D
arniegang

:shock: :shock: :shock:

a/ i can spell and puncuate

b/ i dont do hysterical

and ...

c/ i never post in romance

Seriously how could anyone confuse my writing style with Chocs :?
arniegang

^^^ohh u do that wrong spelling on purpose to fool us Arnie! hahaha but finally we discovered that you are Chocs! :D
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:^^^ohh u do that wrong spelling on purpose to fool us Arnie! hahaha but finally we discovered that you are Chocs! :D

:oops: :oops: :oops:
arniegang

arniegang wrote:
melika969 wrote:^^^ohh u do that wrong spelling on purpose to fool us Arnie! hahaha but finally we discovered that you are Chocs! :D

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Her Arniechocs how you doing? :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: XPT has too much free time Feb 20, 2010
arniegang wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

a/ i can spell and puncuate

b/ i dont do hysterical

and ...

c/ i never post in romance

Seriously how could anyone confuse my writing style with Chocs :?

You are the alter ego. There is no confusion, just some similarity in tone and delivery. Although you are the official DF Spell Checker, you should spell check your own work on occasion. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: XPT has too much free time Feb 21, 2010
Why are you picking on me? who are you??
arniegang

Re: XPT has too much free time Feb 22, 2010
arniegang wrote:Why are you picking on me? who are you??

She's BB Arniechocs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

who is this arniechocs ???
arniegang

arniegang wrote:who is this arniechocs ???

Come on Arnie, you really have to get to know your own alter ego :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

arniegang wrote:who is this arniechocs ???

Depends on who you are asking. I don't know arniechocs. But I do know of a arnieocs.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: XPT has too much free time Feb 28, 2010
Besides this, please read (or rather don't lik every one else) read XPT's recent posts and understand what I'm talking about. Dribble. Mods can we step in please?
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

smokedawg wrote:Besides this, please read (or rather don't lik every one else) read XPT's recent posts and understand what I'm talking about. Dribble. Mods can we step in please?

What are you suggesting/requesting?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

A word that rhymes with Van :D
desertdudeshj

Re: XPT has too much free time Mar 06, 2010
arniegang wrote: Personally, Sage and i find him a minor irretation.

The spelling Nazi slipped up :albino:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat