Co-Workers With Benefits

Topic locked
Co-Workers With Benefits Feb 06, 2012
Have you ever fancied anyone you work closely with and did you do anything about it?

I have to admit I quite fancy my boss, although I don't intend to do anything about it.
He is a bit of a looker and knows it. He's tall, blonde, married and goes to the gym a lot. I don't know why I put all that it that order!
We often go away together to seminars etc and have been known to share a hotel, but not the same room.
We were once out on a session with our work collegues and sat together on a couch, he rested his leg on mine and I didn't move.
On Christmas I did tell him what I would like to do to him, although I kept it tame. I apologised next day via Facebook and he was very gracious about it. He gets off on the attention I think.:D

I would never embark on an office romance with a boss, or anyone else for that matter. Imagine how it would be when it came to an end? I like my job too much.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Co-Workers With Benefits Feb 06, 2012
I think a fling with the boss is wrong, nothing but trouble can come out of it.

For me, well, there is this handsome guy currently with this cute...just kidding, just kidding.

No, well, there are many female co-workers I found very attractive, but nothing more than that.

There is only one, that is special. We worked together years and years ago. Somehow we connected straight away. She joined me with Friday drinks in the city and we did night shifts together. One time she started to massage my shoulders and said that next time we should do it naked. Saucy detail, she was dating my boss :-). Nothing happened, but we are still close. She is living with a guy now in London. When I visit, or when they are in Amsterdam, she tends to get quite touchy with me. It makes me a bit uncomfortable. Like holding hands and constant hugging me and telling me sweet stuff, while her guy is with us. When I sleep over, she gives me goodnight kisses. Sweet or a bit overdone, I don't know. I told the guy, that it makes me uncomfortable, that she is so touchy. He says "it's ok, it's cute in a way". Well ok then. He is cool, he is a surfer dude and I love him too.
There are only two people (both women) in the world I have met that can beat me with drinking. When I am finished, she just gets started :-).
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat