Woman Drivers

Topic locked
Jun 01, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Oh I'm very happy today.

Nostrihaventgotaclue, you can rework statistics anyway you like it still doesn't hide the fact that global research proves that women are safer more careful drivers.

Also if guys are so good, then in a country where only men are allowed to drive i.e. Saudia Arabia, should have the safest roads in the world, but sadly it's not the case, they have the most dangerous, with the most fatalities and injuries.

You can push as much as you like, but you're wrong.

Girls are better, live with it.

Now go get on your scooter.

as u can see, nostradamus, get ur driving male A$$ to saudi if u hate so much women drivers :twisted:

alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 01, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
I think Nostradamus might be quite familiar with 'rear ending'!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Knight

Probably owns a Greek car then :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2006
I think it is indisputable that women are more careful and cautious generally behind the wheel and have fewer accidents. But I think it's also indisputable that a far greater number of them are completely garbage at parking cars... leaving cars 5ft from the kerb, at odd angles or even ducking out of attempting to park a Mini in a space that would be big enough to house a Chieftan tank. In a length of spaces in which blokes would comfortable park ten cars, a group of women would leave three... and, at the same time, ensuring that the gaps between them were such that no other bugga could squeeze in anywhere. A fairly sizable number of women have a built-in terror of being "boxed in" and so leave a space of about three-quarters of a car back and front... it drives me nuts.

Oh.. and my wife says I'm officially grounded for a fortnight... she's just taken the car keys off me :oops: !
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 01, 2006
GoodBai wrote:
Oh.. and my wife says I'm officially grounded for a fortnight... she's just taken the car keys off me :oops: !

See! They just can't play fair!!!!

Be the dominant man here and tell the woman to give back the keys or else...

...mind you, I hope you like hospital food??

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 01, 2006
Believe me, I would be dominant were it not for the fact that she's also ordered me not to speak :D

Where's Chocs anyway, I thought this one would have flashed straight up on her "Stupid bloke alert" radar and she would have shot me down within seconds.... I reckon she would have done but she's having difficulty parking the car :D
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 01, 2006
GoodBai wrote:Believe me, I would be dominant were it not for the fact that she's also ordered me not to speak :D

Where's Chocs anyway, I thought this one would have flashed straight up on her "Stpuid bloke alert" radar and she would have shot me down within seconds.... I reckon she would have done but she's having difficulty parking the car :D

Careful! She will be up your leg with those claws like a frog up a pump if you keep going like that!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jun 01, 2006
I think GoodBai has got a death wish!!! :lol:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 01, 2006
GB

dont pander to her, just withold any sexual favours until she relents.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Jun 01, 2006
Nostrimboredwithyoualready, F! racing has zero to do with ordinary driving and is incomparable, so don't even go there.

GB, Sad to say that people in general in Dubai are crap at parking. I passed a guy this morning who was trying to reverse parallel park and making such a harsh job of it, the angle was all wrong he just couldn't get it right and ended up leaving the car half in the road.

Most male driver are arse at parking here, and people just can'tm reverse park to save their lives it's beyond pathetic.

Now me, I can handbrake that sucker into any space - hehehehe!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 01, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Sadly Mr Smartarse I know jackshite!

It has been statistically proven that women are safer drivers than men. That's why we have cheaper car insurance and get better discounts than men.

Young male drivers are the worst, that's why their insurance is normally sky high.

You can moan whinge and complain all you like, but men are more aggresive behind the wheel and recent statistics published by Dubai police proved that male drivers were the cause of the majority of accidents.

So stop trying to defend what little manhood you have, and get over the fact that we're better than you.

No wonder shez Miss DF 05... :lol:
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 02, 2006
I do believe there was one woman in F1 Racing but I believe not now.
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 02, 2006
..."Women Drivers!" who sent this to me?.
http://www.gophergas.com/funstuff/womendrivers.htm

Ps. Oh by the way I do have a woman who chauffeurs me and she is only 19 years old too: D
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat