Will You Marry Katrina Kaif If You Get The Chance?

Topic locked
Will you marry Katrina Kaif if you get the chance? Apr 16, 2009
Hey guyz I always thought marrying a young super hot star would be awesome? but for some reason I get this thought in my mind that they are actually out with others more than they are with their husbands. They are like a rent a car, they are usually with you parked at your house but usually now and then people rent them (for movies,shows etc) and have all the fun.
I would like to see your opinions on this

deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 16, 2009
This is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've read in some time.

Congrats.

Now pat yourself on the back.

With a knife!!
dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 16, 2009
dersden you have to read from left to right
not from right to left dude
no offense bro but your english teacher sure didnt do a good job on ya
deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 16, 2009
and if you think i am wrong look at the majority of the stars
by the way did u hear about mel gibsons divorce
its around a billion dollar cheque that hes got to give his wife
have a glance at dubai romance "what women want" or maybe it was "what do females want"
deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 16, 2009
She is gorgeous, but I'm not her type.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 16, 2009
Deadlife,
I missed putting a smiley face on my previous post, as I meant it in a comical way...
Funny you mention my english/grammar as my english teacher would have a field day with you!

Getting to your post:
If you marry for love, it would not really matter if you married a movie star or someone off the street.

Using Mel Gibson's divorce is not really relevant as she met him when he was a nobody. They are divorcing 28 years later... neither were "superstars".
Gibson met Robyn Denise Moore in the late 1970s soon after filming Mad Max when they were both tenants at the same house in Adelaide. At the time, Robyn was a dental nurse and Mel was an unknown actor working for the South Australian Theatre Company

You claim that women (i assume since you said "hey guyz") are just an object or an accessory. I'm sorry but MANY people will disagree as they have more respect for women than just being objects.

but for some reason I get this thought in my mind that they are actually out with others more than they are with their husbands

And this only happens in hollywood?? How does "what's in your mind" happen to become fact because you type it out?

They are like a rent a car, they are usually with you parked at your house but usually now and then people rent them (for movies,shows etc) and have all the fun.

Are you really trying comparing women to a rental Car? Is Britney Spears your role model? Perhaps you have been dumped/cheated on one too many times?

Here's my opinion, re-read my previous post.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 16, 2009
dresden wrote:Deadlife,
I missed putting a smiley face on my previous post, as I meant it in a comical way...
Funny you mention my english/grammar as my english teacher would have a field day with you!

Getting to your post:
If you marry for love, it would not really matter if you married a movie star or someone off the street.

Using Mel Gibson's divorce is not really relevant as she met him when he was a nobody. They are divorcing 28 years later... neither were "superstars".
Gibson met Robyn Denise Moore in the late 1970s soon after filming Mad Max when they were both tenants at the same house in Adelaide. At the time, Robyn was a dental nurse and Mel was an unknown actor working for the South Australian Theatre Company

You claim that women (i assume since you said "hey guyz") are just an object or an accessory. I'm sorry but MANY people will disagree as they have more respect for women than just being objects.

but for some reason I get this thought in my mind that they are actually out with others more than they are with their husbands

And this only happens in hollywood?? How does "what's in your mind" happen to become fact because you type it out?

They are like a rent a car, they are usually with you parked at your house but usually now and then people rent them (for movies,shows etc) and have all the fun.

Are you really trying comparing women to a rental Car? Is Britney Spears your role model? Perhaps you have been dumped/cheated on one too many times?

Here's my opinion, re-read my previous post.

Ahh proper German/Canadian wisdom :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 16, 2009
wat are u
a detective
i was joking about ur english teacher bro
and plz temme if u mind me calling u bro
cuz even i dont know why i keep writing it
so neways back to the point
i gave the wrong example so i am guilty as charged
look and jen and brad
damn there are others but i cant remember
u find out detective
and be cool bro
this is a fun place so tc
deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2009
dresden wrote:This is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've read in some time.

+1

BTW who da fug is K.Kaif ?
desertdudeshj

Apr 17, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:
dresden wrote:This is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've read in some time.

+1

She kinda looks like me and please don't say she looks Filipina.

puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 17, 2009
Ohhh boyy, she's good lookin' for sure.

Puppypup, I think we should exchange some numbers some day :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 17, 2009
Is she a Fillipina ? Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
desertdudeshj

Apr 17, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Is she a Fillipina ? Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No, but I think you are, if you didn't know that dumb actress.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2009
dresden wrote:
With a knife!!

Ok, I have to say, this made me chuckle out loud. Well done. :-)
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Apr 17, 2009
puppypup wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

+1

you really have an issue with filipinas....every time you post, its about you not looking like a filipina...
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 17, 2009
She's ok, but not 'post a thread on the internet about marrying' hot.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Apr 17, 2009
gtmash wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Is she a Fillipina ? Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No, but I think you are, if you didn't know that dumb actress.

Why do I HAVE to know KK ? Is it somekind of prerequiste ?
desertdudeshj

Apr 18, 2009
raidah wrote:
puppypup wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

+1

you really have an issue with filipinas....every time you post, its about you not looking like a filipina...

The little dog (puppypup) has some serious issues. Just go back and read some of the threads she started here and on dubizzle with her pictures. There is no doubt she looks Asian, more like Vietnamese than Filipino.

And yes I would bang KK whoever she is. I still think Frieda Pinto is hotter though.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
raidah wrote:
puppypup wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

+1

The little dog (puppypup) has some serious issues. Just go back and read some of the threads she started here and on dubizzle with her pictures. There is no doubt she looks Asian, more like Vietnamese than Filipino.

And yes I would bang KK whoever she is. I still think Frieda Pinto is hotter though.

Freida Pinto? Seriously dude? Take off the paint and I'm not sure you'd find her all that alluring....Besides girls like her are dime a dozen in India!
But I like her attitude and she does know how to make publicity. Seems smart as well. If you like her cos her brains and attitude, then fine! If it's just looks, then there are many way better!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2009
No I'm talking about her looks as soon as she opens up her mouth I can't stand that accent. I find her VERY sexy.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
raidah wrote:
puppypup wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

+1

Vietnamese? Are you mental? If held at gunpoint I'd say I'd look more Filipina then Vietnamese unless you're talking about a French-Vietnamese mix and I doubt Vietnam is swarming with French-Viet mixes. I don't look French-Viet mix either but WTF, what Viet looks like me?

[/img]
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
Man that is one insecure woman !
desertdudeshj

Apr 18, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
K-Dog wrote:
raidah wrote:
puppypup wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

+1

Freida Pinto? Seriously dude? Take off the paint and I'm not sure you'd find her all that alluring....Besides girls like her are dime a dozen in India!
But I like her attitude and she does know how to make publicity. Seems smart as well. If you like her cos her brains and attitude, then fine! If it's just looks, then there are many way better!

True, Freddy has a typical Indian look.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 19, 2009
I never saw that typical Indian look during my entire stay in Dubai and Dubai is 50% Indian.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 19, 2009
NO ,I NEED TWO KARINA AND PRITY ZINTA BOTH
newdubai
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 19, 2009
puppypup wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

+1

she look more like indians
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 20, 2009
puppypup wrote:
K-Dog wrote:
raidah wrote:
puppypup wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

+1

Vietnamese? Are you mental? If held at gunpoint I'd say I'd look more Filipina then Vietnamese unless you're talking about a French-Vietnamese mix and I doubt Vietnam is swarming with French-Viet mixes. I don't look French-Viet mix either but WTF, what Viet looks like me?

Puppy yuppy yup,
You seem to be very insecure about your looks. Odds are that she looks nothing like you. You're just fishing for attention... we all know it.

Internet: Serious Business.

dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 20, 2009
she is really very pretty
osp_ishamayrub
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 21, 2009
osp_ishamayrub wrote:she is really very pretty

Are you referring to Katrina or me? :lol: :P
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 21, 2009
puppypup wrote:
osp_ishamayrub wrote:she is really very pretty

Are you referring to Katrina or me? :lol: :P

We haven't seen you yet. Only Katrina.

Just post your picture here below so we can view your beauty Puppypoops!
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat