Why Do Westerners Act Superior In Dubai?

Topic locked
Why do Westerners act superior in Dubai? Apr 01, 2007
Being an American myself, I have no clue to this answer. We don't need to pretend we're superior (in Dubai). We already are by default.
We as in Americans.

However, Brits, Aussies, and Canadians pretend like they own the city, when in reality it's owned by the Americans.
Why do they act all arrogant in Dubai? Who exactly do they think they're superior to?
They as in Brits, Aussies, and Canadians.

$G$
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 01, 2007
wow....

thats one hell of a statement...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 01, 2007
No one can deny that white people are treated superior over here. No distinction between Brits, Aussies and Yanks. Russians are in another category though.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 01, 2007
I smell a

TROLL

:lol:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 01, 2007
These are poor soliders who didnt study well and now stucked in US army :lol:

Once my mother was interested to send me in Pakistan Army. I didnt make it because i was failed during climbing on rope .

During medcial test , they asked us to take off all clothes except underwear. Then we were asked to come in room and there was an army guy who was checking if we have two balls or one :lol: .

well i had to study more to live :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 01, 2007
gtmash wrote:No one can deny that white people are treated superior over here. No distinction between Brits, Aussies and Yanks. Russians are in another category though.

I wana kill someone who thinks Choco is superior : Well she is superior in ignorance :lol:

Well when u treat someone superior than it means how lower u r :=) .

I treat everyone like a shiittttttttt, no matter if they r white , black or brown.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Why do Westerners act superior in Dubai? Apr 01, 2007
$G$ wrote:Being an American myself, I have no clue to this answer. We don't need to pretend we're superior (in Dubai). We already are by default.
We as in Americans.

However, Brits, Aussies, and Canadians pretend like they own the city, when in reality it's owned by the Americans.
Why do they act all arrogant in Dubai? Who exactly do they think they're superior to?

and why do u keep saying that??? so what if u r american or not?> who gives a s.h.i.t? :roll:
u sound like a retard .........oh
wait
.......damn it! i forgot : U R AN AMERICAN
i am sorry to insult u so give me chance to rephrase it pls
u r a SUPERIOR retard.

ur first post was crap....this one is full of crap :twisted:

:roll:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

alexandra wrote:
$G$ wrote:Being an American myself, I have no clue to this answer. We don't need to pretend we're superior (in Dubai). We already are by default.
We as in Americans.

and why do u keep saying that??? so what if u r american or not?> who gives a s.h.i.t? :roll:
wait
u r a SUPERIOR retard.

I agree 120%. Nice One :D :D :D :D
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

alexandra wrote:
We as in Americans.

wait
u r a SUPERIOR retard.

you know what i think of your post alex....

two thumbs up! :twisted:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Why do Westerners act superior in Dubai? Apr 02, 2007
We as in Americans.

U clown. USA= United States of Assholes.
Well there must be a few exceptions, as every american cant be as bad as you.
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

bushra21 wrote:
alexandra wrote:
We as in Americans.

wait
u r a SUPERIOR retard.

Calm down, Mohammad. It's not Jihad time yet
$G$
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 02, 2007
hey $G$ I think there might be a cure or at least treatment for your own inferiority complex. Or maybe you'll outgrow it...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

$G$ wrote:

'Damn, and here's me thinking it was....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 02, 2007
They're never superior in any sense, but people allowed them to be & think they're superior. Some of them are full of thrash and nonsense just like any other nationalities here on earth.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 02, 2007
asc_26 wrote:They're never superior in any sense, but people allowed them to be & think they're superior. Some of them are full of thrash and nonsense just like any other nationalities here on earth.

I think a lot of South Indians made them they think they are.
$G$
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 02, 2007
$G$ wrote:
asc_26 wrote:They're never superior in any sense, but people allowed them to be & think they're superior. Some of them are full of thrash and nonsense just like any other nationalities here on earth.

I think a lot of South Indians made them they think they are.

Made my day. You wish! :x
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 02, 2007
Oh please, Americans aren't superior to anyone, most of them don't even have a passport and couldn't tell you what's happening in the rest of the world. Unless it directly affects them they don't care about anything.

And Dubai used to be run by the British - duh!

I don't think many people do think they're superior, I'd have to say that most retarded yanks think that of themselves. Certainly most of my American friends in the UAE are ashamed at the ignorance of their countrymen. But hey lets face it, you only have a few hundred years of history, so your pea brains haven't exactly had the chance to expand yet.

I'd even put HP above you!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

$G$ wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
alexandra wrote:
We as in Americans.

wait
u r a SUPERIOR retard.

do u even know what the real concept of Jihad is???? or u just use it cause it;s a trendy word in America :roll:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

alexandra wrote:do u even know what the real concept of Jihad is???? or u just use it cause it;s a trendy word in America :roll:

Do you know what the concept of a troll is?

Don't waste your calories typing out a response to it.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Dr.D wrote:
alexandra wrote:do u even know what the real concept of Jihad is???? or u just use it cause it;s a trendy word in America :roll:

Do you know what the concept of a troll is?

Don't waste your calories typing out a response to it.

as i am soooooooo lazy today i decided that is better to waste calories typing then to go to the gym :oops:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 02, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Oh please, Americans aren't superior to anyone, most of them don't even have a passport and couldn't tell you what's happening in the rest of the world. Unless it directly affects them they don't care about anything.

And Dubai used to be run by the British - duh!

I don't think many people do think they're superior, I'd have to say that most retarded yanks think that of themselves. Certainly most of my American friends in the UAE are ashamed at the ignorance of their countrymen. But hey lets face it, you only have a few hundred years of history, so your pea brains haven't exactly had the chance to expand yet.

I'd even put HP above you!

I never said Dubai wasn't run by the British. Of course, it was.
But who runs it now?
$G$
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 02, 2007
As I said in this guys last post...As.sClow.n. I wouldn't even respond to this idiots posts as he only posts to get this kind of reaction. Let him post and don't respond. A.ssHat will eventually get bored and piss off. Guy probably couldn't even point Canada, UK, or UAE on a map if it wasn't labelled. He's smart like a post.
giggsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 02, 2007
The locals.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 02, 2007
$G$,

Are you a total moran? You may or may not be American, however, those of us that are wouldn't be as bold to say that we are superior to any other human being on the earth!

It's comments like you have made that make us all look so damned bad! You may be a troll, and I have tried ignoring this for a while.....and couldn't. PLEASE DON'T SAY SH*T LIKE THIS. It is uncalled for and makes us all look sooooooooooooooo bad.

There are American's in this world that take pride that they are American. We are not superior to anyone. We are just like everyone else in the world today trying to take care of our families, send kids to college, and trying to make a nest egg for ourselves. There are American's that do care about other people other than themselves, and try to touch people's lives.
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

retard alert Apr 02, 2007
this guy is a troll. pathetic post like this one just make the point. just remember one thing though the u.s. system makes a lot of these yocals. high standard of living means there's plenty of room to slide down the quality of life pole. poor puplic education means that there are plenty of ignorent people. the other thing is that the distances between places in the u.s. is huge and you can't travel to other countries easily. we are not all like this guy.
gregory863
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 02, 2007
I am a proud American but I cant stand it when other fellow Americans have to be so fu**ing loud about being American. No wonder the world hates us. Last summer I was in Aruba, which is in the Carribian, and I saw an American family running around in red, white, and blue shorts making fun of Europeans! Im so sick of people thinking there culture is superior to everyone else. And I really hate Americans who run around saying "what the hell can you do to America, where the superpower! We can do what we want!" It just gets me so pissed! I hope I dont see too many Americans running around screaming that there American when I visit Dubai.
tomtom69l7
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 03, 2007
Hey, don't blame me.

When I was in Dubai, I never pretended to be superior. Like I said, we don't need to pretend. We already are.

But the ones who mouth off the locals are mostly the British, and a few Aussies. If you want to hate, hate on them. But apparently it's okay for them to mouth off the people of Dubai, yet completely disasterous for me to say I'm American. Go figure...
$G$
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 03, 2007
[quote="tomtom69l7"] I saw an American family running around in red, white, and blue shorts making fun of Europeans! quote]

Hilarious! Maybe someone should have reminded them that their Pilgrim Fathers came from Plymouth, UK!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 03, 2007
$G$ wrote:But the ones who mouth off the locals are mostly the British, and a few Aussies. If you want to hate, hate on them. But apparently it's okay for them to mouth off the people of Dubai, yet completely disasterous for me to say I'm American. Go figure...

You have a point there :lol:
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 03, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:
Hilarious! Maybe someone should have reminded them that their Pilgrim Fathers came from Plymouth, UK!

Or maybe they should be reminded that their "fathers" did not come from any place at all but where always there - American 'Indians".

Or maybe they came from Africa, or Europe (proper) or Latin America, or India or China, or Southeast Asia, or..... I think that is what makes America, America and Americans.

I guess different people have different idea of what Americans look like. Looking at the soldiers at the mall I can't figure it out. But I don't watch too much TV. Execpt sports so I thought they were all black!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat