Why Is Everyone Called Mohammed?

Topic locked
Re: Why Is Everyone Called Mohammed? May 04, 2011
drewpeacock wrote:Dillon, I applaud your efforts at bringing this together but as expected....................................

Bora, SPG , Kanelli etc etc had the posts to support your efforts, but as SPG stated the usual chavs DDS, red chief Zonker will never let a flow of conversation go along.

Thread dead I would say so its back to the same ols same old. (that was intentional repetitiveness SPG).

Eventually I've taught you the correct spelling of our names. You see it's a two-way road.
8) 8) 8)

Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
drewpeacock wrote:Dillon, I applaud your efforts at bringing this together but as expected....................................

Bora, SPG , Kanelli etc etc had the posts to support your efforts, but as SPG stated the usual chavs DDS, red chief Zonker will never let a flow of conversation go along.

Thread dead I would say so its back to the same ols same old. (that was intentional repetitiveness SPG).

Eventually I've taught you the correct spelling of our names. You see it's a two-way road.
8) 8) 8)

Taught me spelling?

If you look at my post I spelled the names correctly Chuff
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Yeah we can see how much of an effort your making in several threads. Mr Drew Peasizedc0ck

No one has said anything inflamatory since D's thread other than your "buddy" SPG and you, and yet you go about moaning everywhere Oh lookys D another thread has been thrashed.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Why Is Everyone Called Mohammed? May 05, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Yeah we can see how much of an effort your making in several threads. Mr Drew Peasizedc0ck

No one has said anything inflamatory since D's thread other than your "buddy" SPG and you, and yet you go about moaning everywhere Oh lookys D another thread has been thrashed.

Oh do stop in Munchkin! You really can't pull anyone about going of topic when you are always such a misery guts. Why the only time I've seen you put a smile on that clock of yours when you drifted off on a romantic tale about pilots :D
Bethsmum

Hmmm.....can feel more hot air blowing this way. Seems like that old wind bag has sprung a leak, again !
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Hmmm.....can feel more hot air blowing this way. Seems like that old wind bag has sprung a leak, again !

Now don't be rude Munchkin! Is that any way to talk about Aunty BM :D

Well seeing as this started as fluff I see it has got to 12 pages LOL.

An update on the OP! Mohammed the torso is still BBMing Beth. What a nice person he appears to be!
No tears from Beth when we left Dubai, what a mature girl she is, she makes BM very proud.
We were in the car this morning when she read out his latest message which read along the lines of 'when ever I look at your face, my heart feels as if it will stop'. Oh young love! How sweet!

I have told Beth to stop refering to Mohammed as 'My future husband'. :D
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat