WHO SAID DUBAI IS CORRUPT FREE PLACE !!!!!!!!!!

Topic locked
WHO SAID DUBAI IS CORRUPT FREE PLACE !!!!!!!!!! Dec 04, 2007
:?: :?: :?:

Dubai is no more corrupt free place ................... plz share your views if you came a cross in dubai.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

hot
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 05, 2007
Hello

First of all,welcome to dubai forums.

I fully agree with you that DUBAI is no more a corrupt free place.Here are the reasons given below:

1 In other countries ANYONE can become an instructor in driving whereas in DUBAI only Indian,Pakistanis,Sri Lankans,Bangladeshis and Filipinos can become instructor.They teach driving properly in other countries (if you watched the film Borat)whereas in DUBAI they don't teach driving properly.There is no customer service.They teach only for money.

2 In other countries ANYONE can do business whereas in DUBAI only Indians,Pakistanis,Bangladeshis,Filipinos and Iranians can do business.

3 In other countries when you work with ANYONE there is no corruption whereas in DUBAI when you work only with Indians,Pakistanis,Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis,there is lot of corruption.

What you think?By the way where are you from?How long have you been living in DUBAI?
rajni80
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 05, 2007
Who says Dubai is corrupt free ?? But then again, name a country which is really free - I mean 0% corruption :roll:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Dec 05, 2007
Nicaragua
rajni80
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 05, 2007
rajni80 wrote:Hello

First of all,welcome to dubai forums.

I fully agree with you that DUBAI is no more a corrupt free place.Here are the reasons given below:

1 In other countries ANYONE can become an instructor in driving whereas in DUBAI only Indian,Pakistanis,Sri Lankans,Bangladeshis and Filipinos can become instructor.They teach driving properly in other countries (if you watched the film Borat)whereas in DUBAI they don't teach driving properly.There is no customer service.They teach only for money.

2 In other countries ANYONE can do business whereas in DUBAI only Indians,Pakistanis,Bangladeshis,Filipinos and Iranians can do business.

3 In other countries when you work with ANYONE there is no corruption whereas in DUBAI when you work only with Indians,Pakistanis,Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis,there is lot of corruption.

What you think?By the way where are you from?How long have you been living in DUBAI?

LOL to all of the above! :lol:
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Aug 20, 2009
Last year i came across that UAE has transparency....
Which means no one can cheat ANYMORE...
Wooowwwww
accountingtutor
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat