WHO Runs This Forum ?

Topic locked
WHO runs this forum ? Nov 20, 2009
... please don't tell me its a Desi (paki/indian/sri lankan/bangladesh) south "asian"er ? :roll:

the entire middle east is being swamped... and people complain about the immigration problem here ... to top it off its a pakistanis and indians ... argh

david8
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: WHO runs this forum ? Nov 20, 2009
david8 wrote:... please don't tell me its a Desi (paki/indian/sri lankan/bangladesh) south "asian"er ? :roll:

the entire middle east is being swamped... and people complain about the immigration problem here ... to top it off its a pakistanis and indians ... argh

What is the reason for your enquiry?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 20, 2009
looking at the streets of dubai and the sudden swamp, is the reason behind the inquiry...
david8
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 20, 2009
Well David, aren't you off to a good start.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nov 21, 2009
so who runs this forum ?
david8
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 21, 2009
well this should please you David the forum is run by a brit bombshell called Chocoholic. She's the master you the subject. I hope being subservient comes naturally to you! :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 21, 2009
david8 wrote:looking at the streets of dubai and the sudden swamp, is the reason behind the inquiry...

Seems like you had a bumpy ride.. or perhaps haven't been to the so called "New Dubai"..

I doubt if you posted your doubt from your studio flat somewhere near to Naif Souq! :lol:
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Nov 21, 2009
The owner is Dutch as in Amsterdam so peace and love all round

ohhhh that must be why this forum is a place of tranquility NOT :?
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 21, 2009
Well why don't you run back to your white world where you came back from gringo ! So don't have to see brown desi people. But try as you may they are everywhere.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 21, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Well why don't you run back to your white world where you came back from gringo ! So don't have to see brown desi people. But try as you may they are everywhere.

I don't want him in my world!!! How about he just leaves the planet??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat