Who Listens To The Radio?

Topic locked
Re: Who listens to the radio? Dec 17, 2009
I listen to catboy and geordie bird when i drive in and do text in songs for the comp they run in the morning if there is a half decent prize but has been when im a passenger.

When I am at home i will listen to radio on the net wether it be UK stations or one of the stations on Live365 playing what i feel like at that moment.

Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

XPT wrote:No, No. I know it costs to sms but no radio station I've heard ever says that it costs money to text. Desertdudesh posts says 'they fail to always mention" i thought it meant that sometimes they do and other times they dont but maybe the poster meant "they always fail to mention".

FAIL !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:
melika969 wrote:I never listen to the radio, tooo boring for me, even in the car!

Thats probally cuz you only get to hear bandari songs or govt propoganda on the local stations :D

BTW I'm actually quite fond of bandari music. Sandy being one of my favs

lol

they don't play bandari songs on the local stations, cause it is against their islamic beliefs.

Sandy is a rapper! he just has few bandari music too!
P.S. My statement was about radio generally, not just local stations.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Who listens to the radio? Dec 19, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:
XPT wrote:No, No. I know it costs to sms but no radio station I've heard ever says that it costs money to text. Desertdudesh posts says 'they fail to always mention" i thought it meant that sometimes they do and other times they dont but maybe the poster meant "they always fail to mention".

FAIL !

Yeah I know, but what to do. Because there is no regulatory authority here, stations are not obligated to tell you how much things cost. They should do I agree.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat