Where Are You From?

Topic locked
Where are you from? May 08, 2005
Bear with me people, this is a novel. On April 18, 2005 Monday at 11am, i had an appointment on Emirates Hospital, but i arrived too early, and so i wander around Jumeirah Beach Park for a while. I sat on a bench, read my newspaper, then, a girl who i thought was from Britain, came up to me and said something like"would you mind if you take a picture of me?" I said no problem. This girl was very attractive. As she was showing me how to operate her camera, all i could think about was, shes the one for me. I was delaying the situation for a while, like "go to left...nah, move closer... ur too close". Then i requested for another picture i want to take. Well it goes something like that, but i couldnt take her picture for the whole day, because i have an appointment in a few minutes time. So she said, "Thanks" and i hand her her camera. I was thinking of smart thing to say like, "ask her number stupid, ask her number!!!" but the only words that came out of my mouth was "Where are you from?" (until now, i am still haunted with these 4 words) She said "Russia". Then i just stood there while she was headed for the beach. A few minutes later, i decided to look for her, but to no avail. Call me hopeless romantic, but, i went back last monday hoping she was there, but shes gone. I would just like to ask each one of you if there is any way i could find her(a needle on a hay stack, i know), that would be great. I was thinking, russians forum, posting pictures on April 18, 2005, thats all i could ever think of. I have to see her again.

Thanks

Kieserr
Dubai Forum Guest

May 08, 2005
Try the following locations:

Cyclone
York International Hotel
Jockey Club

Failing that, any one of the other Hotels in Bur Dubai!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

May 08, 2005
should go with Yorky, he knows all these places very well...
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 08, 2005
Cyclone......
don't listen to him...
abs
Dubai forums Addict

May 09, 2005
if its meant to be you'll find her cause dubai is a small place to be.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

May 09, 2005
Nope, i dont think shes like that. Shes about 18-22 yrs old, 5'6, blond hair, big round eyes(green maybe), with eyeglasses(i think).Now im not so sure what she looked like, hmmmmm. Pictures taken on April 18, 2005, Monday at Jumeirah Beach Park. Russian websites or forums. I think there is a possibility she would post it online. I tried joining russian forums, but i couldnt understand russian characters. Oh well, thanks for ur help guys. Yeah, if its meant to be, its meant to be.
Kieserr
Dubai Forum Guest

mmmmmm Jul 03, 2005
Hey man

you seem have been in Africa all over your life and suddenly saw a pretty girl … lol … if u so romantic that much, just catch a holiday in Ukraine or Russia for 1 week and you could come back with much more beautiful than her to live with you forever.

I am sorry for demonstrating this FACT, but girls of this part of the world are like that.

PS: my GF was one of them.
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Re: mmmmmm Jul 04, 2005
Lee wrote:Hey man

you seem have been in Africa all over your life and suddenly saw a pretty girl … lol …

Thats racist... What there are no pretty honeys in Africa?? Please.... :angryfire:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: mmmmmm Jul 04, 2005
Liban wrote:Thats racist... What there are no pretty honeys in Africa?? Please.... :angryfire:

No, it is not racist that i find a particular race more beautiful than others. It is a matter of taste and I didn't say anything wrong about others.
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 04, 2005
Black is beautiful!!!!!!!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jul 04, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Black is beautiful!!!!!!!

oh yes.
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Re: mmmmmm Jul 05, 2005
Lee wrote:
Liban wrote:Thats racist... What there are no pretty honeys in Africa?? Please.... :angryfire:

No, it is not racist that i find a particular race more beautiful than others. It is a matter of taste and I didn't say anything wrong about others.

Here you say your g/f is one of them - meaning a Russian or Ukrainian but somewhere else you said she is Indian...

Indians are pretty dark buddy... :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 05, 2005
who deleted my comments about Lee? :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 05, 2005
sniper420 wrote:who deleted my comments about Lee? :x

Guess!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 05, 2005
Well.. yes Liban am dating two girls, the Indian is attractive, funny, talky, s..xy, but Russian is just extra extra beautiful.
Am not raciest. Again it is just a matter of taste, sense, feeling, and nothing against humanity at all.
PS: the Russian s being no more :(
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 05, 2005
sniper420 wrote:who deleted my comments about Lee? :x

While deleted i can guess it. Just more crap.
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 05, 2005

Some of them r, but still, others r more. Just another taste.
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 06, 2005
Lee wrote:

Some of them r, but still, others r more. Just another taste.

Lee r u some Hun chinese chingga? If yes . LEARN TO RESPECT other ppl even if they are ugly. if no then LEARN TO HATE Homo ppl like some ppl in this forum. :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2005
sniper420 wrote:Lee r u some Hun chinese chingga? If yes . LEARN TO RESPECT other ppl even if they are ugly. if no then LEARN TO HATE Homo ppl like some ppl in this forum. :lol:

Yes, I was waiting to learn from hypocrite Mongolic the meaning of respect and its limits.

I don’t have to lie to ppl and myself if I find Russian more beautiful than Ethiopian, and if respecting others wd force to hypocrisy, I don’t want this respect.

And there is no insult in my opinion at all. Even my country girls r ugly beside Russians. Just a fact, taste, opinion, passion, name it the way you want.

For you to learn, honesty is the key for mutual respect, Mr. Hypo Mango.
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 06, 2005
chill....dudes chill....

its a matter of taste for everyone...as long as they are attractive (booby and booty wise :lol: ) i won't care if they are white, black or green....
devilsmind
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 06, 2005
Lee wrote:

Mr. Hypo Mango... Oooh funny... Priceless!! :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2005
Lee wrote:
sniper420 wrote:Lee r u some Hun chinese chingga? If yes . LEARN TO RESPECT other ppl even if they are ugly. if no then LEARN TO HATE Homo ppl like some ppl in this forum. :lol:

Yes, I was waiting to learn from hypocrite Mongolic the meaning of respect and its limits.

I don’t have to lie to ppl and myself if I find Russian more beautiful than Ethiopian, and if respecting others wd force to hypocrisy, I don’t want this respect.

And there is no insult in my opinion at all. Even my country girls r ugly beside Russians. Just a fact, taste, opinion, passion, name it the way you want.

Did u know....
mango is rare in china and ppl almost worship if they get one?

Did u know...
Some Ethopians are way beautiful than Russains..?

Did u know...
Genghiz Khan was luckiest playboy of all time? He loved and respected all women

Did u know..
Lee used to sleep in night with Russian chicks and wake up in the morning wih an Indian chick?

Did u know..
Sniper420 hates maggots who preaches and teaches him about hypocrisy?

Yes Mr. Magg-Lee I HATE MAGGOTS, ... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 11, 2005
sniper420 wrote:Did u know....

Did u know...

Did u know...

Did u know..
Lee used to sleep in night with Russian chicks and wake up in the morning wih an Indian chick?

Did u know..

It is up to u!
Well, may be the magus origin still takes roots in the bottom of the great Persia. You guys still GRANT YOUR ASSES to fire, so you adore anything would even hint at your hot “god”, as such, black girls are your god’s messengers.

It is up to u!
While fire doesn’t distinguish s e x , you tend to act gays in your choices.

Wonder what a jerk's eye is that doesn’t feed the difference:

Angelina Jolie

It is up to u! Mr. Hypo Mango
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 11, 2005
Lee wrote:

Did u know...

Did u know...

Did u know..

Speak English Maggot. Ur history knowlegde is so bad that u consider Genghiz Khan a Persian Zorastrain praying fire! And what's up with Angelina Jolie she aint a Russian! Go improve ur GK MAg-Lee, I hope you know what GK means.... :lol:
Did u know..

It is up to u!
Well, may be the magus origin still takes roots in the bottom of the great Persia. You guys still GRANT YOUR ASSES to fire, so you adore anything would even hint at your hot “god”, as such, black girls are your god’s messengers.

It is up to u!

Angelina Jolie

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 11, 2005
Lee wrote:

Did u know...

Did u know...

Did u know..

Did u know..

It is up to u!

It is up to u!

Angelina Jolie

Speak English Maggot. Ur history knowlegde is so bad that u consider Genghiz Khan a Persian Zorastrain praying fire! And what's up with Angelina Jolie she aint a Russian! Go improve ur GK MAg-Lee, I hope you know what GK means.... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 11, 2005
You Hypo Mango either magus Persian or Mangoli, which one you chose is worst than the other.
Jolie is for u to feel the difference Hypo. Do u feel?
And if you IQ doesn’t help to know that am an Arab go read my hits where u ve been.
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 11, 2005
ARAB POWER!!!!! 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 11, 2005
Abs gets back to the original topic.

Hi. I am from Singapore!
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 11, 2005
Lee wrote:You Hypo Mango either magus Persian or Mangoli, which one you chose is worst than the other.
And if you IQ doesn’t help to know that am an Arab go read my hits where u ve been.

U an Arab kekeke. That's explains why u have low IQ. kekeke
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 11, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
Lee wrote:You Hypo Mango either magus Persian or Mangoli, which one you chose is worst than the other.

U an Arab kekeke. That's explains why u have low IQ. kekeke

F%$k off man... Seriously, go back to f%@king Iran if you feel like insulting Arabs... Don't try and go work in an Arab country like the UAE... We don't want your kind...

F$#king Iranian c0ck sucker....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat