What Do You Study & Why?

Topic locked
Mar 26, 2008
Jozen do you serve coolaid?

scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 26, 2008
Quite Bizarre.

We already have a resident genius though (see the Ask a Question!) thread so I am not sure we have room for 2.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 26, 2008
justme wrote:i want to make a donation...where do i sign?

http://the-mind-portal.blogspot.com/
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2008
Jozen-Bo wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:^^ And after all that learning.. (whatever is written in there) did u learn that if u make a chart of intellegence vs universal knowledge you are not much knowledgeable than an avg toiletbrush and very less knowledgeable than your next door cat?

Drats...I wanted to quote your quote..."don't be fooled into thinking all that you've learned is the only truth"...or something like that. I know this all the too well. There is so much to learn, I don't know everything, I just know a lot . I will go on studying more and more and more. I have no plans to stop. As to the the quote that got quoted:

So...you didn't even take the time to read it? How can you possibly comment on it then? As to what you did say (which is like shooting arrows in the dark when I consider it to be a reply to something you didn't read); this is not a chart of intelligence, you nor I can say what it is, because no one officially knows. As to Universal Knowledge, why do you think I bothered to learn such a broad spectrum? I was looking for a connection that is Universal...YOU NOR ANYONE will ever learn universal knowledge by studying just one thing...how will you ever know it is universal if you don't look at the other subjects to see if there is something universal about it?

U've to learn the trick of comprehension without taking a long read. The time you become one with the matrix, when u start to achieve atma-jnana.. and start to realize that eveything in this world is maya and mithya.
Guru shankara Says bhrahma satyam jagat mithya, jivo bharmaiva naaparah, know this truth and rest will unfold... as said by Guru.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 26, 2008
Jozen-Bo wrote:

Sounds like all you have is a poop portal! And talk from it to boot!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008
scarlet wrote:Jozen do you serve coolaid?

Would you like some?
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
Jozen-Bo wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:^^ And after all that learning.. (whatever is written in there) did u learn that if u make a chart of intellegence vs universal knowledge you are not much knowledgeable than an avg toiletbrush and very less knowledgeable than your next door cat?

Drats...I wanted to quote your quote..."don't be fooled into thinking all that you've learned is the only truth"...or something like that. I know this all the too well. There is so much to learn, I don't know everything, I just know a lot . I will go on studying more and more and more. I have no plans to stop. As to the the quote that got quoted:

So...you didn't even take the time to read it? How can you possibly comment on it then? As to what you did say (which is like shooting arrows in the dark when I consider it to be a reply to something you didn't read); this is not a chart of intelligence, you nor I can say what it is, because no one officially knows. As to Universal Knowledge, why do you think I bothered to learn such a broad spectrum? I was looking for a connection that is Universal...YOU NOR ANYONE will ever learn universal knowledge by studying just one thing...how will you ever know it is universal if you don't look at the other subjects to see if there is something universal about it?

U've to learn the trick of comprehension without taking a long read. The time you become one with the matrix, when u start to achieve atma-jnana.. and start to realize that eveything in this world is maya and mithya.
Guru shankara Says bhrahma satyam jagat mithya, jivo bharmaiva naaparah, know this truth and rest will unfold... as said by Guru.

Dont be fooled into thinking what u've known is the only truth and what u've learned is the only right.
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2008
Yes. I need some refreshment from your insane ideas.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 26, 2008
Concord wrote:
Jozen-Bo wrote:

You speak for yourself then. Others may or may not agree with you! You are not the Mind of/for Everyone!
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2008
scarlet wrote:Yes. I need some refreshment from your insane ideas.

Try Breathing! Deep Breathing! Visualize yourself on a beach, or better yet, go to a beach! And I might ask you well I am at it, what is Sanity?
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2008

I already knew that this world is Maya!!! Unfortunately I can't say that I know what mithya means, but if you tell me it might turn out to be that I already knew that too. I'll google it and find out!
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2008
Jozen-Bo wrote:
Concord wrote:
Jozen-Bo wrote:

You speak for yourself then. Others may or may not agree with you! You are not the Mind of/for Everyone!

There was no need for you to reconfirm what I stated. Once is good enough for me.

They got medication for what you have. And lucky for you they don't test for it before you can get a resident's visa in Dubai and drugs are cheaper here. Hoep you get better...I'm charitable that way.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008
Obviously your philosophy doesn't help you with spelling or grammar. Please add that to your system.

Sanity is the antonym of Jozen-Bo
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 26, 2008
DP :oops:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2008
Concord wrote:There was no need for you to reconfirm what I stated. Once is good enough for me.

They got medication for what you have. And lucky for you they don't test for it before you can get a resident's visa in Dubai and drugs are cheaper here. Hoep you get better...I'm charitable that way.

I imagine that you must be on the medication then, sense you know all about it. My guess is all you can do from here on is spook others with your inability to investigate new things, you'd rather stick to the same old routines and never dare to discover. What more then can you possibly offer?
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2008
Jozen-Bo wrote:U've to learn the trick of comprehension without taking a long read. The time you become one with the matrix, when u start to achieve atma-jnana.. and start to realize that eveything in this world is maya and mithya.

I already knew that this world is Maya!!! Unfortunately I can't say that I know what mithya means, but if you tell me it might turn out to be that I already knew that too. I'll google it and find out!

Thats a better reply.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 26, 2008
scarlet wrote:Obviously your philosophy doesn't help you with spelling or grammar. Please add that to your system.

Sanity is the antonym of Jozen-Bo

You are such a cutey pie, Scarlet!!! I just went and checked a few antonym online sites and woe behold you are correct!....LOL

Please note that I spelled cutey wrong. And it is about as relevant as Mr. Bunny!
:bunny:
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
Jozen-Bo wrote:U've to learn the trick of comprehension without taking a long read. The time you become one with the matrix, when u start to achieve atma-jnana.. and start to realize that eveything in this world is maya and mithya.

Thats a better reply.

I did a search (I make it a point to learn about things I don't know) and keep getting hit with links to the movie. I found one link that seems more focused on the word:

http://mithya.prasadkaipa.com/

Is Mithya a search for the self? A means to ignite the Genius within? I would appreciate clarification on this!!!
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2008
Jozen-Bo wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:

Thats a better reply.

I did a search (I make it a point to learn about things I don't know) and keep getting hit with links to the movie. I found one link that seems more focused on the word:

http://mithya.prasadkaipa.com/

Is Mithya a search for the self? A means to ignite the Genius within? I would appreciate clarification on this!!!

Mithya = illusion
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 26, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
Mithya = illusion

Thank You St. Lucifer!!!

In that case...I already knew that too! If you follow up on what I have written elsewhere you will find me making many references to the illusion (this world) we confuse with Reality!
Jozen-Bo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2008
Jozen-Bo wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
Mithya = illusion

Thank You St. Lucifer!!!

In that case...I already knew that too! If you follow up on what I have written elsewhere you will find me making many references to the illusion (this world) we confuse with Reality!

Trust me, there is no doubt that you are very knowledgeable and you knew it.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 26, 2008
Jozen-Bo wrote:
Unknown Devil wrote:Hmm

Well I would study because it's the only thing which I earn from life and no one can come back to me saying I am uneducated but yes its also true it makes u more understnding of ur surroundings. It's good to gain knowledge but yeah not too good when u want only knowledge and nothing else. U need some break also just like All work and no play makes jack a dull boy!!

Thank You Unknown Devil!!! That is why I can be such a goof off at times. If I was always serious I would be miserable. And what good is knowledge if you can't put it to work? There IS more to life then just learning. Realization is said to be a higher state of Mind the Learning. Helping others is said to be higher the realizing profound truths. And there is said to be only one state that is higher or more noble then helping others.

Hehe!! For me it would be twelve hours or more of non stop music with Jack Daniels and Coke or without alcohol. I feel even though u have knowledge and everything and all u need to crazy also and do stupid things just for the heck of it or else whats the point of life iself!!
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2008
Jozen-Bo wrote:
scarlet wrote:Yes. I need some refreshment from your insane ideas.

Try Breathing! Deep Breathing! Visualize yourself on a beach, or better yet, go to a beach! And I might ask you well I am at it, what is Sanity?

Jack Daniels and Coke or maybe Tiki Puka Puka!! hehehe
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 26, 2008
Concord wrote:
Jozen-Bo wrote:
Concord wrote:
Jozen-Bo wrote:

There was no need for you to reconfirm what I stated. Once is good enough for me.

hehehehehehehehehehehehe!!
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat