What Do You Love About Dubai

Topic locked
Apr 03, 2007
I lurveeeeeee evrything in Dubai 8)

kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 03, 2007
sage & onion wrote:What I love about Dubai is that they are now going to build Concs a new shelter

Yeah,

Then I'll start bragging about the pool, spa and other facilities where I live. Hope they give me a room with a view and away from the B.itches - my balls left me anyway.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 03, 2007
people on this forum trying to show off :lol: but in real life are not even close
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 03, 2007
THE COVENANT wrote:people on this forum trying to show off :lol: but in real life are not even close

What exactly do you know about anyone on here to be making this statement????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 04, 2007
i luv the traffic. lol i luv the ONE UGLY MF Metro they building on sheikh road. sheesh talk about destroying the scenery dubai is known for. talk about all that noise when the metro goes by.

but i luv the traffic especially watching some britons driving in dubai and someone cutting them off. and they pretend they are calling the police lol

luv the sharwma.

luv the lil gangstas walking around the city pretending they some gangsta.

lol luv the fites happening at some concert for eyeing the next mans girl

and luv how dubai is fulled of desperate ppl who go around hey i have loads of money and a loaded car come with me i ll take u to the desert.

luv how women who have been to the desert sit on line and post ads like
"looking for guys to take us to the desert" but no indians or pakis. because indians and pakis dont rape them and thats y they dont go back online posting ads like desperate hos :D

luv the way how a white guy who knows NOTHING ABOUT computers gets a well paid job because he is WHITE whereas someone more intelligent then him who knows wot he is doing gets paid SHIT cos hes Black or Brown.

luv the word WASTA.

lol wanna hear more let me know :D

oh i 4got i m gonna LUV the licks i get after this :D but u all know its the true :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 04, 2007
TAX FREE INCOME! I love the sun except summer. I love Dubai but there's no place like home. I am missing home. :(

PS: DF is getting weird everday.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 04, 2007
asc_26 wrote:TAX FREE INCOME! I love the sun except summer. I love Dubai but there's no place like home. I am missing home. :(

Tax-free? Do you live in the mountains?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 04, 2007
asc_26 wrote:TAX FREE INCOME! I love the sun except summer. I love Dubai but there's no place like home. I am missing home. :(

i miss my home too :(
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 05, 2007
i dont think that i can live in a cold climate country....i can stand the 47C temp outside but not anything under 14C
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 05, 2007
rudeboy wrote:i luv the traffic. lol i luv the ONE UGLY MF Metro they building on sheikh road. sheesh talk about destroying the scenery dubai is known for. talk about all that noise when the metro goes by.

but i luv the traffic especially watching some britons driving in dubai and someone cutting them off. and they pretend they are calling the police lol

luv the sharwma.

luv the lil gangstas walking around the city pretending they some gangsta.

lol luv the fites happening at some concert for eyeing the next mans girl

and luv how dubai is fulled of desperate ppl who go around hey i have loads of money and a loaded car come with me i ll take u to the desert.

luv how women who have been to the desert sit on line and post ads like
"looking for guys to take us to the desert" but no indians or pakis. because indians and pakis dont rape them and thats y they dont go back online posting ads like desperate hos :D

luv the way how a white guy who knows NOTHING ABOUT computers gets a well paid job because he is WHITE whereas someone more intelligent then him who knows wot he is doing gets paid tasty cos hes Black or Brown.

luv the word WASTA.

lol wanna hear more let me know :D

oh i 4got i m gonna LUV the licks i get after this :D but u all know its the true :D
lol true!!! this place is as crazy as dubai!
jer
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 05, 2007
Galactico wrote:It's a nice place to vist 8)

I love Abu Dhabi since I live there ;)
Smart
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 12, 2007
oh the traffic i just love it :P
kashif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 12, 2007
i love the luxuries in dubai.... :)
Dr.Angel
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules