What If We Were Living UNDER THE SEA

Topic locked
What if we were living UNDER THE SEA Oct 31, 2004
what IF we were fishes ??? what fish would u want to be and how would life be then ? hehehe

I would be a dolphin - cute and friendly that i am :wink:
swimming around rescuing sailors and if i happen to come across a real good looking one i would get him to kiss me on the right fin and turn into the beautiful ME !!! (u see i was cursed by the evil witch-- everyone envies me hmph)

Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 31, 2004
i was gonna pick to be a shark cause im gangsta like that i rip ppl apart

but since u mentioned the sailor bit i dont wanna be living under water instead wat im gonna be doin is drowning my self in all the warm water oceans where the dolphins be livin so i could be rescued by ur fine fin an turn u back in the glitterin u
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 01, 2004
hey jamal that guy on ur avitar has been punching for a while aint he tired? besides i'm sure the guy he punching is soup by now.
FAKESPIKE

Nov 01, 2004
i would love to be blowt fish any way bengali people believe that these fish's are really under sea 'monster' who choose people from land and turn them into monsters like them but they have the power over the human.u know like zombies.any way these monster can also turn in to birds and wolves to .
this might not be true but i would love to have power over some one and make them do any thing that i want.plus i would love to turn into other creatures .it would be really cool.
laila k m

Nov 02, 2004
yeah that white boy on the clip got some serious issues an shit i think he just whoopin on air ... but them psychotic tendencies is just gangsta

and laila you two dollar * the only fish u are fit to be is one in a CAN ( that was the cheapest one i could think off )
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 02, 2004
u have a very creative imagination...
FAKESPIKE

Nov 03, 2004
I would be a sting ray.

Silent but dangerous, peaceful but deadly.
Independentt but still existing.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 03, 2004
i would be fit to be nemo { findin nemo} coz i get lost everywhere where eva i go but would like to be a blue whale ----
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 15, 2004
damn u know wat i would wanna be hahahha a sailor so i could take yall for dinner hahhahahahahhahah mmmm alvii & jueee would be tasty, liela or laila would be for them stray cats near them garbage cans hahahahhah
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 16, 2004
how much is the dolphine going for sailor ????

heard the meat is sweet on it wouldnt mind taking the whole catch of you
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat