Weekend Plans?

Topic locked
weekend plans? Nov 11, 2005
what do u all do over weekends in UAE?

its getting pretty boring....any ideas? :?

willing
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Nov 12, 2005
tomorrow there is a match between UAE and brazil in Abu dhabi...you can go there....similarly...something or other keeps on happening...you just have to find out
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 12, 2005
No man there's loads to do!

If you like a bit of live music, check out Peanut Butter Jam at the Wafi rooftop of Friday's from 8pm.

Trilogy rooftop now has a sundowner from 4pm plus the Deep nights at Trilogy are going to be excellent over the coming weeks judging by the line-up.

Sunday's Wafi rooftops - Movies under the stars, 2 movies back to back, chill out on the bean bags with a drink and popcorn.

Monday Nights - Mina movies at Mina syahi

The volley ball should be back on saturdays at Jumeirah Beach Park, with sundowner.

Some pool parties should be strting up soon, more info when I have it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

hey Nov 12, 2005
hey Chocoholic ..
its my 2nd year here in Dubai and i just came to know thru your post about all this stuff which sounds very interesting.

would u please provide more detials about those events in wafi and other places...

where in the rooftop, i have been to Waif many times.. but i never so that.

please let us know what else we could have for fun here.

thanks
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 12, 2005
Hey Intimacy,

No problem, to get to the Wafi rooftop it's not in the shopping mall it's over the other side where Carter's, the spa and those bars etc are. Becauwe of the construction, you go in towards the health club and follow the signs up to the rooftop which is next to Sevilles up stairs.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 13, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Hey Intimacy,

No problem, to get to the Wafi rooftop it's not in the shopping mall it's over the other side where Carter's, the spa and those bars etc are. Becauwe of the construction, you go in towards the health club and follow the signs up to the rooftop which is next to Sevilles up stairs.

Thanks Dear :)
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 13, 2005
ok, as a chinese wiseman once said "better than giving me a fish, teach me how to fish" or whatever this guy said.

chocoholic, how do you know these info or about the events? is it through word of mouth or specific publications?

note, i'm coming to dubai to work for chocolate factory ;)

cheers
yshimy

Nov 13, 2005
All these events have been going on the last two years or so and start up now in the cooler weather. I know because I go to all of them. Normally advertised in mags like Time Out, What's ON etc.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

just see this! Nov 13, 2005
Hey guys,

It's my first text in this forum.
If you wanna know: where to go in dubai for fun? where you can have good meals? and what do you do at ur weekend?
why not just visit the website: www.timeoutdubai.com or www.mumtazz.com. I think that's useful for you guys!
geraintindxb
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 13, 2005
Yup and for club nights check out www.dubailook.com
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 13, 2005
you can also try salsa at seville's
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Nov 19, 2005
my husband and I and also some freinds go to desert for a night drive, BBQ and comping. The weather is very nice and starts to be cold at night.
Lulu
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat