Want To Be Penpals?

Topic locked
May 28, 2004
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: you've been up your own ass and back. Let's face it ISH, you ARE the reason why no one comes on this site. You and that other sad moron Fakespike. You just look like a sad twat who gets off on dissing people. If you've done all the things you say you have, why don't you have any tolerance????????????? Tolerance is something gained from life experience, sure you have any????

3 words: GET A LIFE

Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 28, 2004
I've been browsing this place for 10 minutes and its quite evident who the sour grapes are in here. Just a word of advice considering the Admins have no intention of booting out the loonies - 'Dont try and lower yourself to the level of an idiot, cuz he/she is obviously good at it and would definately beat you with experience'.

Be smart, ignore the loose canons and let them continue talking to their hands ^_^
Phoenix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 28, 2004
i agree with you phoenix
we should all ignore idiots such as lady luck

May 28, 2004
Lady luck I hope you are not holding on old grudges. I see no reason I should be involved in this between u and ish. so plz keep me away from it.

phoenix it is this primitive ignorant argumentative style we all share in this forum that has kept it alive.
FAKESPIKE

May 29, 2004
see i aint lyin u face it amean to tell yall i think this princess is some narrow minded indian who saw alot of romantic movies & is newly introduced to the net hahhahhahah
& i got 3 word for u
Get a Dildo 8)
coz nobody wanna bone u u bug
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2004
hi i'm new to his site my friend junara told me about it ages ago so i thought that i'll check it out.she doesn't go on the site any more i see why now after reading what ish has written about her.
she came on to his site cuz one day in the future she was hoping to go and live in dubai -cuz she doesn't really know much about dubai she thought whats the best way to learn about dubai then from the people who live there.she didn't come here to get fukked as some of u make it seem.
i'll have u know ish that junay isn't ugly she was approached by many modelling agencies but she said no because of her religion-islam
if i were u i would applogise on this forum and i'll get her to come back on to this site
ur right she nor me don't really know much about computers were not computer geeks .werew not really into computers or any thing like that really
any way please apologise ish.
ashmani

May 29, 2004
hahahahahhah who are u? another paki well come on u know i wouldnt appologise kooooo
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2004
yeah i'm a paki what are u a "smell arab" u stupid shit i hope u are happy cuz very soon no one will come on this site.junay thought that u arab were nice but in reality u are a bunch of wissies
ashmani

May 29, 2004
hahahahahahha nahhh am some african wat are u nahhh u dont know wat huh indian brown, yellow, purple? juss holla at me wen u look in the mirror again aiite peace
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2004
ashmani ish isnt even arab. but i'm, ur comment wasnt welcome.
it is simply ignorant to judge a race by the actions of a few.
FAKESPIKE

May 29, 2004
ISH: My argument is over with you, coz your a daddy.
Fakespike: GET A DILDO
Phoenix: The above applies to you too, coz you are the same person.
Junay's mate: Get her back on the site, coz she's a nice girl and don't let these muppets scare you off. I actually have loads of Indian and Paki mates. One of them is a very successful male model and I dare anyone to tell him to his face that he smells!!!!!!
Guest: get a freaking user name, coz without one your nobody.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2004
Lady Luck wrote:Phoenix: The above applies to you too, coz you are the same person.

I have no respect for people who act stupid. You ma'am are indeed stupid. After having time and again brought to your notice, that you are confusing me with someone else, I see no other way but to plain ignore you.

Continue whining and throwing dirt on one another in here, cuz I highly doubt you'll get anywhere with it.
Phoenix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2004
Oh no, please don't ignore me. I'm soooooo upset. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2004
washed my hands off man i aint got shit 2 do wit this gal she is mmmmm crazy lo0ol amean i aint gonn waste ma time gotta work on some big time shots at tha min. so i can pop some cristal & dom P at the weekend but untill then fakespike n lady booty figure somthin out aiite :P
peace
tha don
ISH

ps: i gotta somthin special for yall on the lyricist lounge hahahhahahahhahah :roll:
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jun 04, 2004
hahahahahahha nahhh am some african wat are u nahhh u dont know wat huh indian brown, yellow, purple? juss holla at me wen u look in the mirror again aiite peace

even though it is non of your business i am half white and half bengali and my skin tone is light.i almost look like a white person cuz of my blue eye but i have jet black hair.

it is simply ignorant to judge a race by the actions of a few

well i don't give a fuk what u think fakespike why don't u go and fuk phoenix -oh no u'll have to fuk ur self shame cuz i think ish was looking forward to what did u call it a dildo

?-what is a dildo
ashmani

Jun 05, 2004
Okay guys and gals,

I guess we have all had our fun bickering and fighting like cats and dogs here. This is a nice forum. Unfortunately, all one can read about, whichever topic one goes to, is people fighting. Isnt there enough of there out there already. Do we need to fight. Peace people ! Lets all be friends. Spread some cheer around.

Some one, pleeeaassseeee, pick a nice topic and we can have some decent posts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Applying your standards to someone else's post will always result in a flamewar
Stark Raving

Jun 07, 2004
i'm back so what do u want to talk about
junara

Jun 07, 2004
I WANNA TALK BOUT UR MOMA CAUSE IM DONE WITH UR SISTER
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jun 11, 2004
i think u should try my great granmother.u'll love her.all that sagging skin
u and her would make a nice couple.
junara

Jun 12, 2004
damn lo0ol baby accept my appologies this guy dont even know u so pleazz accept it
tha don
ish :wink:
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jun 17, 2004
shit atleast ur grandmama sagging an when i pump her ill be braggin but u damnn if i pump u id feel im pumpin a water bed hit u wit one shot an get a return tsunami wave from all ur flap hahahahahaha

ish nigga dnt step this an dnt b apologisin to this paki refugee
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jun 19, 2004
ohhhhh man couldnt start laughin dawag amean am wit u too much cushin for the pushin playa rule no. 93 hahahah so let it be G
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat