Want To Make Friends Who Do Trade Business In Dubai

Topic locked
want to make friends who do trade business in dubai Mar 08, 2009
hi,i am a chinese girl in Ningbo China,i want to make friends with who doing trade business in dubai. :D

maybe we can share somethings

newstar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: want to make friends who do trade business in dubai Mar 08, 2009
newstar wrote:hi,i am a chinese girl in Ningbo China,i want to make friends with who doing trade business in dubai. :D

Hello Chinese girl...

Unfortunately, making friends with someone simply because he's a Dubai trader looks like you wanna benefit from him.
You don't make friends like that, you become friends after a while. So you actually are looking for a business partner.

Having said that, what do you have to offer for a potential partner?. Tell us your competences and maybe someone might get interested when he/she sees your skills on this page.

Advertise yourself. Give it a try!
Oh and make sure you do it in the right forum. Not in General Chit Chat. ;)

Good luck China girl
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 08, 2009
Speedhump likes Chinese girls. Maybe he can help with contacts .

There are also various places to check out on www.visit-dubai.co.uk .It has been partially translated into Chinese.

Are you going to move to Dubai or do you want to do business with Dubai ?
What are your skills and training? In what field do you work ?
As Robby says, there are Business sections elsewhere on this forum.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2009
RedKite wrote:Speedhump likes Chinese girls. Maybe he can help with contacts .

There are also various places to check out on www.visit-dubai.co.uk .It has been partially translated into Chinese.

Are you going to move to Dubai or do you want to do business with Dubai ?
What are your skills and training? In what field do you work ?
As Robby says, there are Business sections elsewhere on this forum.

What the crap has visit dubai.uk to do with trade partners RK?
Are you promoting your monthly income again 8)

Bad habit ol' man, bad habit
RobbyG

Mar 08, 2009
Steady RedKite, don't get me started....

Chinese girl, if you are doing import/export business and want to set up your own business here there are a lot of companies operating cheaply from Dragon Mall (Chinamexmart) in Dubai. You can check their website and email them:

http://www.dragonmart.ae/

and

http://www.dubaicityguide.com/SHOP/mall.asp?mallid=48

etc.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 08, 2009
There you are Robby !!
RK knows what he's doing!! IMMEDIATE business contacts from Speedhump!!
Told you he liked Chinese girls!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2009
By the way, I said www.visit-dubai.co.uk was written in CHINESE and that there is information there about Dubai. Is www.dubaitourism.ae in Chinese ??

Come on Dubai..........MARKET YOURSELF OUT OF THE RECESSION!!
About 1.4 BILLION speak Chinese!!! Not only in China!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2009
RedKite wrote:There you are Robby !!
RK knows what he's doing!! IMMEDIATE business contacts from Speedhump!!
Told you he liked Chinese girls!

Ok good job (how Pres. Obama would say it),

Since we are supplying your monthtly income by increasin' your pageviews, why don't you go to my new invezztor weblog and click on some of my senstational ad's :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm actually learning something from this RK dude.
ps; I didn't ask you ok! - google regulations - :wink:
RobbyG

Mar 08, 2009
OK, Dubai Tourism is in Chinese , English, French, German , Italian, and Arabic.

There are a LOT of languages it is NOT in.
Imagine !! They spend BILLIONS on buildings....but not even a few thousand pounds on multi-lingual translation!!

Where is the SPANISH, URDU AND HINDI?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2009
Robby,
It is for Dubai's BENEFIT that multi-lingual translation and advertising occurs. How can Dubai say it is in INTERNATIONAL TOURISM , spending BILLIONS on infrastructure ......over-reaching itself.......then NOT SPENDING A FEW GRAND ON TRANSLATION??

India ; Sri Lanka ; Pakistan ....are not far away. WHERE is the WELCOME? WHERE are the LANGUAGES???

What about Korean, Japanese , Russian, Portugese and Dutch??
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2009
Robby ,
Had a look at that. Very interesting , professional looking. Looked into some fascinating blue things around the edges, with facts on gold , investment, banks etc.
I see you are really interested in gold prices. If you put "dubai gold souk" into Google UK, you'll find www.visit-dubai.co.uk near the top.
Why don't Dubai's gold retailers advertise GLOBALLY on such sites as this? Why wait for a buyer to fly into Dubai?
Most of those in the gold souk are very traditional in approach to selling.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 09, 2009
Thanks for the feedback RK.

Haven't you heard about the new Dubai Gold ETF backed by physical gold stored at HSBC banks in the UK?

They are trading on Dubai NASDAQ I believe it was. Will write a piece on that soon. Just introduced a few days/weeks ago.
RobbyG

Mar 09, 2009
Robby,

That invezztor.blogspot.com of yours is very interesting. Serious stuff. I had a "good" look around. Clicked about a bit!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 09, 2009
Robby,
Dubaidog on the "FAO Redkite" thread on here, says "No-one on this forum is interested in investing in gold"
Yet you have gold information and gold click sites on your http://invezztor.blogspot.com site !!
Lyn
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 09, 2009
Thats correct, I'm a some sort of 'gold bug' so to speak ;)

Have a whole bunch of junior miners in my investment portfolio.
RobbyG

Mar 09, 2009
Robby ,
Speaking of investments. What do you think of a fantastic generic geo-domain like visit-netherlands.com for marketing ANYTHING in the Netherlands ? Your national tourism site is visitholland.com, yet Holland is only 2 provinces of the Netherlands.
You call the country Nederland ; it is Netherlands in National Geographic and Times atlases ; it is Netherlands in the UK phone book for countries ; car registration is NL not HO ; Olympic team is Netherlands etc etc.

So a domain like visit-netherlands.com is bound to work! It controls your WHOLE country. Millions will eventually search for that term " visit netherlands" in Google, instead of visit holland.
What a fantastic investment. Rarer than a Van Gogh or a Rembrandt!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 09, 2009
fight
fight
fight
8)

kick humpy's as* I don't like him LOL
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: want to make friends who do trade business in dubai Mar 09, 2009
Hello,robby,these days i am a little busy with my work,so just now saw your message.thanks for your kind heart suggestion.i will try it.
I have doing trade business with dubai buyers for 4 years,but never been to dubai.i want to make business friends,in frankly.I am looking for a way to expand my business.i need some help from local dubai.maybe there are some ones have the same idea as me.if we know each other or work together,we can share some information.We can be in win-win situation.
if other people not for business purpose want to make friends pure-hearted, then welcome.

thanks for your paying attention.

RobbyG wrote:
newstar wrote:hi,i am a chinese girl in Ningbo China,i want to make friends with who doing trade business in dubai. :D

Hello Chinese girl...

Unfortunately, making friends with someone simply because he's a Dubai trader looks like you wanna benefit from him.
You don't make friends like that, you become friends after a while. So you actually are looking for a business partner.

Having said that, what do you have to offer for a potential partner?. Tell us your competences and maybe someone might get interested when he/she sees your skills on this page.

Advertise yourself. Give it a try!
Oh and make sure you do it in the right forum. Not in General Chit Chat. ;)

Good luck China girl
newstar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 09, 2009
Hi New Star,

I'm from Macao, living in Dubai.
I speak Cantonese & Mandarin, just want to exchange some idea how life in Dubai
dekyi
Dubai Forum Guest

hello,dekyi,nice to meet you. Mar 10, 2009
Hello,dekyi,nice to meet you.ok,how is your life in dubai,how long have you been there?i have plan to visit dubai this year,hope that time you can show me about it.

dekyi wrote:Hi New Star,

I'm from Macao, living in Dubai.
I speak Cantonese & Mandarin, just want to exchange some idea how life in Dubai
newstar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 10, 2009
Dekyi,
You say that you speak Cantonese and Mandarin. How different are those two languages? Are they VERY different, or are there similar words?
The site I mentioned earlier , as being in Chinese , was www.visit-dubai.co.uk . Is that in Mandarin or Cantonese ? Do you understand it perfectly?

How many of China's population speak Mandarin and how many Chinese?
How many are bilingual in those two languages ?

How many other important languages are there in China ?

What about you, Newstar? Can you understand the Chinese script on www.visit-dubai.co.uk ?
What is your first language, by the way ?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 10, 2009
Sorry....I meant to say ...." How many of China's population speak Mandarin and how many CANTONESE , not Chinese " ?

Not concentrating.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 10, 2009
RedKite wrote:Sorry....I meant to say ...." How many of China's population speak Mandarin and how many CANTONESE , not Chinese " ?

Not concentrating.

Haha caught in the fire.
Busy promoting now weren't you? ;)
RobbyG

Mar 10, 2009
No, not promoting. I'm interested in the difference between Cantonese and Mandarin and whether they understand each other..

For example, Dutch and German are "West Germanic" languages, so there must be MANY similar root-words.

Dutch is regarded as a form of "Low German" , is it not?

Had another "look" around your blogspot just now. Interesting "Graafs" !!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 10, 2009
You villain :D;):D
RobbyG

Mar 10, 2009
RedKite wrote:Dutch is regarded as a form of "Low German" , is it not?

A very good way to upset our Dutch friends :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 10, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
RedKite wrote:Dutch is regarded as a form of "Low German" , is it not?

A very good way to upset our Dutch friends :lol:

LOL. I think Robbie knows it refers only to a language, not intellect :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 10, 2009
RedKite wrote:Dekyi,
You say that you speak Cantonese and Mandarin. How different are those two languages? Are they VERY different, or are there similar words?
The site I mentioned earlier , as being in Chinese , was www.visit-dubai.co.uk . Is that in Mandarin or Cantonese ? Do you understand it perfectly?

How many of China's population speak Mandarin and how many Chinese?
How many are bilingual in those two languages ?

How many other important languages are there in China ?

What about you, Newstar? Can you understand the Chinese script on www.visit-dubai.co.uk ?
What is your first language, by the way ?

Shangahinese vry widely spoken. Mandarin is for sure the most used though. Chinese from different regions won't understand each other unless they know some Mandarin. It's worse than the Geordies!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

hello,redkite Mar 10, 2009
Redkite,as you know,china is a huge country,here have so many pronouce,but in general there 7 big dialect system.north dialect,wu,xiang,gan,ke,ming,yue(canton).(the balance six from south part of china)the north dialect almost 98% the chinese can understand.and mandarin is belong to the north dialect .
all the writing is same,only the pronouce is different.if a man from south part of china speak to a north dialect speaker with local pronouce,it is hard for the north dialect speaker to understand him.
north dialect and south dialect have some common part,so after the two part people stay toghter for some time,they can understand each other very well.
i am from the north dialect system,i speak mandarin.i am staying in zhejiang province,so i can understand wu dialect,but speak very well.
Redkite ,do you have more doubt about chinese?
newstar
Dubai Forum Visitor

hello,speedhump Mar 10, 2009
dear speedhump,it seems you have been in china?
newstar
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat