USWATUN HASANA MUSLIM CO-EDUCATIONAL BOARDINGSCHOOL PROJECT

Topic locked
USWATUN HASANA MUSLIM CO-EDUCATIONAL BOARDINGSCHOOL PROJECT Feb 22, 2006
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam and in Humanity
Assalamu Alaikkum
Every Muslim child from the cradle is being taught by Qur’an and Sunnah that obey Allah and Obey His Rasool. But our parents do not send to schools where Islamic and secular educations are being taught simultaneously. In fact there are only few schools in the world teach Islamic and secular education with an intention to make children as best of mankind ( Khairah Ummah) Some schools managed by Muslims are not Islamic school in Toto, and they are profit making schools in the name of Islam. What we need from the outset is a school with secular and Islamic education "To strive to provide the best education, in a secure Islamic environment, through the knowledge and application of the Qur'an & Sunnah" unfortunately we don’t have such schools around us and our children are receding from our Islam. This is most unfortunate. Qur'an says "Look at the people who went before" as the way of learning lessons.
We Muslims believe that human society reached its pinnacle in Medina in the 7th century. This is the best society which consists of our beloved Prophet Mohammed Peace is upon Him with his Companions and from the women side Hazrath Bibi Fatima, Hazrath Aysha Siddiqa Ummul Mumineen Khadijathul Kubra and many more stars of the heaven May Allah be pleased with them all that has ever existed. The Quranic verse which says "Today We have completed your Religion..." made Hazrath Umar (RA) weep because he realized that nothing is ever completed except that it begins to decrease. Yes Hazrath Umar (RA) was right. We have already begun to recede from our Dheen.
In the light of the above perspective, I dream for such school on each and every Islamic and non-Islamic country. No doubt Islamic banks and financial institutions are helping Muslim ummah and functioning within the Islamic law. But I have never come across a school fully funded and managed by such banks and institutions.
I have a project for Islamic school, please go through and introduce in your membership countries. Please do not ever feel and assume that I seek financial assistance for my personal needs. The project is 100% Halal and Highly Profitable useful for the here and in the Hereafter. Please help our Muslim children to become a khairah ummah. Could you give us complete details as to how to get funds for this school and what are terms for repayments?
A.Mohammed Mustafa.
Head of Documentation
Papers & Plastics
Direct : 9714 70 76 108
Board : 9714 271 3006.
Fax : 9714 2713003.
Mobile : 97 150 65 63 720
mustafazpt@gmail.com

afarhath
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Feb 22, 2006
Aleykum Salam,

I like your idea.

But, brother, you posted in the wrong forum. Try the culture, or business, or religion forum instead.

Salam,

Liban
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat