Ugly Betty

Topic locked
Ugly Betty Jan 28, 2009
Ok, so I've been completely unproductive (real word?) today and spent my day watching Ugly Betty episodes... I know this is going to sound so horrible of me but I don't care... how the hell does Betty get to jump from guy to guy with everyone one of them being madly, deeply in love with her!

NOT FAIR!

Why can't arab (and by arab I mean local) men be like the freakin 'western' (yes MB, I said western) men... grrrrr

End of rant, thanks for listening :D

P.S. Is this ok here or does it have to go to romance? (please so no and let it stay here :oops: )

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 28, 2009
can u believe i never watch any episode from ugly betty :roll:
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 28, 2009
Well, Are you implying that local dudes are so demanding on their women? I haven't seen Betty but I'm not surprised.

Just a side note: A western couple can get married and the guy only buys only a 5k dirhams marriage ring...
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 29, 2009
because they're local not western!!!!!

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 29, 2009
bedro wrote:Well, Are you implying that local dudes are so demanding on their women? I haven't seen Betty but I'm not surprised.

Just a side note: A western couple can get married and the guy only buys only a 5k dirhams marriage ring...

only + only = more than enough!
5k Dhs = 1000 EUR = more than enough!

I haven't seen money growing on my back... No palm tree with dirhams....yet :shock:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Ugly Betty Jan 29, 2009
bushra21 wrote:Ok, so I've been completely unproductive (real word?) today and spent my day watching Ugly Betty episodes... I know this is going to sound so horrible of me but I don't care... how the hell does Betty get to jump from guy to guy with everyone one of them being madly, deeply in love with her!

NOT FAIR!

Why can't arab (and by arab I mean local) men be like the freakin 'western' (yes MB, I said western) men... grrrrr

P.S. Is this ok here or does it have to go to romance? (please so no and let it stay here :oops: )

Mmmmm, I wonder what or who got to you today :?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 29, 2009
someone got her hormones mixed up today :wink:

I wouldn't blame you for saying that ,locals only look for a naughty relation and boring really in relations, westerns are a bit cool, fun and more active in dating activities and going out. with locals the only thing they'll flash are their cars and watches :lol:

but in term of love I thought locals or Arabs are more committed ! I mean in case there is a real thing going on but with westerns, one of these two things will happen
1-he just need to have a drink with one of your girlfriends and in a blink of an eye he is banging her on your bed saying the classic line ( it not what you think honey) :shock:

2-inviting you for a dinner after 4 months of dating and gives you the classic ( babe it's not you ,its just me )

girl forget all about men (pigs) and let go dunes bashing 8)
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Ugly Betty Jan 29, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
bushra21 wrote:Ok, so I've been completely unproductive (real word?) today and spent my day watching Ugly Betty episodes... I know this is going to sound so horrible of me but I don't care... how the hell does Betty get to jump from guy to guy with everyone one of them being madly, deeply in love with her!

NOT FAIR!

Mmmmm, I wonder what or who got to you today :?

lol, that obvious huh :oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 30, 2009
Haha I stopped watching ugly betty..it doesnt make sense at all.. yet the bangs they look funny.
Skyper
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
bedro wrote:Well, Are you implying that local dudes are so demanding on their women? I haven't seen Betty but I'm not surprised.

I haven't seen money growing on my back... No palm tree with dirhams....yet :shock:

Dude, Ur in the taxed and sheikhless world. I know that :P
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 30, 2009
bedro wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Dude, Ur in the taxed and sheikhless world. I know that :P

Good thing..pfoe, hope my future lady will understand that too :lol:

:wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat