Uggs For Children

Topic locked
Uggs for children May 15, 2012
On expatwoman I read that Karama sells Uggs for children. However, I rather not go there. Anywhere else where I can obtain them? My children are spoiled. :-(.

joehart
BANNED

Re: Uggs For Children May 16, 2012
Have you tried the internet Joe? You can good quality fakes or the original thing. If it's for kids I would go for fakes as they will wreck them. Try Australian websites for the real 'I am'.

A bit hot for Dubai I would have thought!
MrsMills
BANNED

DO NOT buy fakes of Uggs! They will come from China and be made form the skins of Racoon dogs that were skinned alive! You can order them online from Australia.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dubai is no place for Uggs anyway...scandinavian countries maybe (though I think those things are uggly!)
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

I have Uggs here. Bought them at Duty Free in Brisbane, they were great in the winter here.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Thanks for info.
Ambassador, why not? I don't know about you, but most of our time in Dubai we spend in airconditioned places. Uggs are just perfect for malls. Have you ever been in Dubai? Or do you work mostly outside? For a construction worker I agree, no Uggs!
mikehunt
BANNED

I love mine. It's like your feet are getting a squishy massage with every step.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:DO NOT buy fakes of Uggs! They will come from China and be made form the skins of Racoon dogs that were skinned alive! You can order them online from Australia.

What is a Racoon dog? Are you sure of your information that they will come from China?
joehart
BANNED

Re: Uggs For Children May 17, 2012
Chocoholic wrote:I have Uggs here. Bought them at Duty Free in Brisbane, they were great in the winter here.

Must have been a sauna in your feet even in the Dubai 'winter'... Sandals for me in Dubai winters :P
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Poo!
MrsMills
BANNED

joehart , It's a known fact. Ugg actually send much of the materials to be assebled in China now, but 'fakes' are not made of sheep skin. A racoon dog is a racoon type animal - google is your friend.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Uggs For Children May 18, 2012
Chocoholic wrote:joehart , It's a known fact. Ugg actually send much of the materials to be assebled in China now, but 'fakes' are not made of sheep skin. A racoon dog is a racoon type animal - google is your friend.

Did you read that on expatwoman.com?
MrsMills
BANNED

Re: Uggs For Children May 22, 2012
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Uggs For Children May 22, 2012
pappidopoulos ,

I prefer my shoes young yes
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules