Trafic Ticket

Topic locked
trafic ticket Jun 20, 2009
any website we could check the records if we got the trafic tickets from police?

anybody who could be of help.........reply..........thx

stammer
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 20, 2009
uuuhhhhhhhh
http://www.dubaitraffic.com/
duhhhh
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: trafic ticket Jun 20, 2009
stammer wrote:any website we could check the records if we got the trafic tickets from police?

Try the below link...or simply go to the Dubai police website (http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae) and click on the online services

http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/englis ... isEng=true

:D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2009
:) thank you so much....
stammer
Dubai Forum Visitor

thank you so much .... Jun 20, 2009
:) thank you so much for your reply
stammer
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 20, 2009
So what's ur result?
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 20, 2009
Leda wrote:So what's ur result?

Dun know about Stammer.. :?: ..but I have around 2500 odd Dhms fine overdue. :( ...and 12 Black points.. :( ..Stammer I hope you better me...Jus Kiddin.. :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2009
How long does it take for a fine to come up on their system? It looks clear for me, however I was sure there was at least one "red light" (entered the junction when green was flashing, bt wasn't out before red - thought I saw a flash) and a couple of speeding issues (not intentional :roll: ).
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 20, 2009
Leda wrote:How long does it take for a fine to come up on their system? It looks clear for me, however I was sure there was at least one "red light" (entered the junction when green was flashing, bt wasn't out before red - thought I saw a flash) and a couple of speeding issues (not intentional :roll: ).

Normally in a couple of working days....and yeah...it might so happen that you might get falshed...but it won't show in the records......well if it had to show.....I am sure I would have had crossed 5000+

I have been quite lucky at times...there was one of these days when I was driving at almost 160 plus on SZR...opposite to the Emirates tower...and got flashed....and I am so sure it was me...coz at that time nobody was driving at that speed......though it wasn't intentional.....the probem is I own a 3.5 ltrs 6 cylinder sedan....and at times when I push the gas....it just shoots...I remember on that day I was driving at maybe around 120 odd...and I pushed the pedal......the next thing that I saw was a flash and looking at my speedometer it showed 160 +

It also happened near the Studio city..when I had to rush to Bab al shams....they never had cameras on that road and on that day..I was almost at 130+...to my suprise I saw a flash and..I was amazed to find a camera there just before the underpass....and suprisingly the speed limit was 80 km/hr...now I guess they have raised it to 90...

Both these incidents happened almost 3 months ago...and till date there are no fines for these flashes....I have a lot more than this...but guess I won't write..what if somebody is watching over my post.....
:wink:

Touchwood
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:

I have been quite lucky at times....
:wink:

Touchwood

:D Compared to you I am an angel - an angel behind the wheel!
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 20, 2009
Nothing shown on the website doesn't mean you got none ;)
I checked and got none on website until renewing the registration and I had to pay 200 dhs for an offence almost a year ago!
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 21, 2009
xty wrote:Nothing shown on the website doesn't mean you got none ;)
I checked and got none on website until renewing the registration and I had to pay 200 dhs for an offence almost a year ago!

oophs thats scary :D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 21, 2009
Leda wrote:How long does it take for a fine to come up on their system? It looks clear for me, however I was sure there was at least one "red light" (entered the junction when green was flashing, bt wasn't out before red - thought I saw a flash) and a couple of speeding issues (not intentional :roll: ).

Not encouring or endorsing such behaviour infact strongly condeming Red light jumping. But you only get fined if you cross into the junction i.e : Cross the thick white line at the end of the road only then you get flashed and fined. You can even cross into the junction while its yellow and still be ok. Source : Direct from a friend who works at dubai police

But I strongly urge. If you see a green light from a distance. Do not start to speed up in order to beat the red. In fact be ready to stop if it starts flashing. But if your lane divider has gone from dotted to solid line and then the green starts flashing you have enough clearance to cross safely.

Each road and it lane dividers turn into a solid line close to the junction at a predetermined distance from the light depending on the speed limit of the road.

Hope this makes it a bit eaiser to decide wheter I should gun it or take it easy
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 21, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:

Not encouring or endorsing such behaviour infact strongly condeming Red light jumping. But you only get fined if you cross into the junction i.e : Cross the thick white line at the end of the road only then you get flashed and fined. You can even cross into the junction while its yellow and still be ok. Source : Direct from a friend who works at dubai police

But I strongly urge. If you see a green light from a distance. Do not start to speed up in order to beat the red. In fact be ready to stop if it starts flashing. But if your lane divider has gone from dotted to solid line and then the green starts flashing you have enough clearance to cross safely.

Each road and it lane dividers turn into a solid line close to the junction at a predetermined distance from the light depending on the speed limit of the road.

Hope this makes it a bit eaiser to decide wheter I should gun it or take it easy

It would of course make sense if people would take it easy rather than "Gun it"
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 21, 2009
Yeah bad choice of words in the ending line on my part. My bad. Whole point of the post was to say never to gun it the first place :oops:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 21, 2009
Thank you for the guidelines. I am usually a safe driver, but... it happens :roll:
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 21, 2009
Leda wrote:Thank you for the guidelines. I am usually a safe driver, but... it happens :roll:

Lets change the usually into always, then it will be a safer road for us all.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 21, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
Leda wrote:Thank you for the guidelines. I am usually a safe driver, but... it happens :roll:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Follow the rules, obey speed limit, and a little patience.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 21, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Follow the rules, obey speed limit, and a little patience.

Right on KD
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 24, 2009
K-Dog wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Bloudy'ell!!! How exiting! Is there any more valuable information mommy hasn't enlightened me on? I hardly believe I've been lucky enough to have survived till now :roll:
Leda
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat