Sep 30, 2004
i think no one did yet
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 01, 2004
its still up for grabs
FAKESPIKE

Oct 03, 2004
yep, and i dont think anyone will get it as well dunno y.
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 05, 2004
a few got close then they just slacked off...
FAKESPIKE

Oct 05, 2004
too bad for them

Oct 06, 2004
hey mystery person care to make a name? even if your nto a member just so i can identify you.
FAKESPIKE

Oct 19, 2004
you all thought i was gone huh
well aint slacking off as you all think
im back an that mother freaking tv is mine by end of ramadan its gonna be dubai forums eid gift to me fo sure
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 19, 2004
yeah if everyone started posting a reply on every topic regardless ur knowledge on the subject - u r sure to win the tv :)
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 20, 2004
Well you know how we do it :lol:

but nahhh you are right im gonna keep it to the point illustrated by the topic from now on
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 29, 2004
i really can't understand why any one would want that tv.it isn't even nice looking.and of course it does not have any kind of new tecghnology built in like free view,surround system and any other thing my tv does(don't ask - i haven't a clue what it is called but lets just say that i have over 3,000 channels)

if any of u really want a tv u can have my little sisters tv if our cook doesn't take it.i don't know how i would send it over to any of u but i'm sure we'll find a way.the tv is in pretty good shape but my sister don't want it cuz she wants a pink tv(don't ask.why pink i haven't a clue but i guess her being 5 might have some thing to do with it.)

its not that big only 32 inch but its a okay size i guess.
so if any body wants the tv tell me how to send it over and ask daddy if he will send it to u.
laila k m

Oct 29, 2004
u know the saying "the best things in life are for free" the person who came up with that was thinking of this tv. u cant beat the feeling of a free gift no matter how cheap it is.

laila i wish you would make a account its confusing me.
FAKESPIKE

Nov 01, 2004
why?i don't want a account if u want to contact me u know how.when i first came on this site i gave my e-mail address.if u want to find it look it up on this site.
why u would want to contact me i don't know.
laila k m

Nov 15, 2004
yo i was goin through tha posts & damn how did i miss that L .K.M u can send me tha tv hhahahah atleast i wouldnt be comin ion tha site fo this hahahhahahahahahahh

damn u lyin off ur * gurl amean wat pink tv does ur sista wants amean i aint shy if its foreal juss pm me & ill give u my adress so can send it but untill then ur a * aiiiite
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 16, 2004
you know how these bangalis get g

the *** must have been talkin about her damnn MACHI aquariam

let it slide esse
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 16, 2004
yo it was frustration all ova wen i've seen it amean damn fish *** talkin bout that damn pink tv lo0000ol ill let it slide this time machi
hahahhahahaha
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 16, 2004
slip slide ride hit it from the back side

damnn i can sniff that 21 incher from here even though im rollin on 24's im gonna let this shit spin off my wheels
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 16, 2004
hey hv u guys noticed we cant actuly ask nythin to l.k.m coz she keeps on sayin dont ask dont ask---------- and she has no clue abt nythin

girl go get acknwoledge abt wht goes around ur place
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 16, 2004
when i sit an really think about it...
i come to one thought u know how fakespike always be coming up in here with all these different alias's of his to add some flavour to the forums.... so im begining to wonder does a biatch like laila really exist or is just fake spikin us with the all these gimmickal thoughts of his :?: :?:

yo spike g dont blame me for sayin that i mean you know that you have them type of tendencies to just play with ppls minds an thoughts an cause them static in there heads just like ur damnn avatar so we never know wat be happening
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 16, 2004
explanation to this is that i think it was fake in tha beginnin but wen i went through tha posts its juss seems to be anotha bangali ***who dot no idea why is she on this forum hahahhahahahhapeace
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 16, 2004
i dnt think its fake coz for one thing fakes got some brains as to wht to write and wht not to -- now now fake dnt go to the ninth clound come baq down to earth
and another fakes got some style dat doesnt really match up wit l.k.m's --- wht i actually meant was l.k.m's got bettta stndrd :wink:
juiee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2004
damnn i thought fake gonna join on this converstation now it just dont feel right talkin about him without his response as a g i cant not my style

but juiee girl them standards u talkin about hahahahaha sure as hell is right

love the way you rippin these fools up like that
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 17, 2004
well it aint me. if your wondering.
thanks for the compliments.
since yall think i makeup accounts maybe i should.
FAKESPIKE

Nov 18, 2004
fake wants the tv so creating seperate accounts would lower his total # of posts on his fakespike profile.

Ever think about that eh ?????

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Nov 18, 2004
no one said that cause fake's tryin to get the tv that he is changing his nicks to gain more posts ofcourse we know its gonna lower it....

we was just tryin to figure out who the fcuk laila is ,,, i mean i know it aint fake ,,, cause laila's cousin has already called me a couple of times from the uk so i know it aint him but was just tryin to make him trip
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 18, 2004
yo chill people amean rememba wen J left for a while & i left so inorder to increase his own posts fake was tryin to make fake charecters so he can continue replyin to wateva said hahahahahha thas my explanation hahahahhahahahahahha

ps. he aint liela or laila

tha don

ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 18, 2004
damnn ISH u sounded so sure that fake aint laila as though u got it on with her

did you ?????????

u sick little baby i thought only ALI was like that but dammnn u even worse
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 18, 2004
u know every hole is a goal, 8 figueret boota , so why not liela or laila alvii jueee & every otha women that cameon this site turned me on yea yea yea say am sick hahahhahahahaha

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 19, 2004
damnn nigga u truly are sick... and u know why????

cause just last week ur mom's was on the site g

hahahahahha and she turned u on damnn dat is way above sick dont know the word for it right now but when i do ill holla
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 19, 2004
ish i am not going o give u that tv now cuz u keep dissing me.

my sister wan'ts some pink tv that is cute not slizzy.

if u can find a tv with bARBIE ON THE SIDE THAT WOULD REALLY HELP THANK.
LKM

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat