Too Bad For Foreign Workers

Topic locked
too bad for foreign workers Feb 04, 2009
discrimination against British workers..what is happening out there? is it that bad ?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7868777.stm

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 04, 2009
Even now Dubai job market is much better then UK or other countries. In UK it is worst…………
Now if Dubai sack any British he cannot even go back bc to UK bc there are no jobs at all. Or maybe he will end up washing dishes in Mc Donald like old days :lol:
xXx
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 04, 2009
And why not as un-like most, the Brits have no problems with getting there hands dirty,why else do you think we get paid so much.
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2009
So does this mean more of them are coming here now? ohh god have mercy
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
busa wrote:And why not as un-like most, the Brits have no problems with getting there hands dirty,why else do you think we get paid so much.

i m looking for a maid if you know any brits let me know :D she has to be a blondie mind you :D she will get paid alot as long as she gets her hands dirty ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
thats harsh man ...naa what the hell I'll take one 2 LOOOL
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
you can get as many you want. In Uk its common and very soon you will see here also :wink:
xXx
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 04, 2009
xXx wrote:you can get as many you want. In Uk its common and very soon you will see here also :wink:

honestly i was just joking. i m not going to let a british maid in my house cos i m afraid she might nick everything and start up a wholesale business or sell stuff from the back of her lorry :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
xXx wrote:you can get as many you want. In Uk its common and very soon you will see here also :wink:

honestly i was just joking. i m not going to let a british maid in my house cos i m afraid she might nick everything and start up a wholesale business or sell stuff from the back of her lorry :D

Thats always assuming you could get a "British Maid" :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
rudeboy wrote:

Sorry, thats Indians/Pakistani's you are referring to there, not us "Brits"
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 04, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

Thats always assuming you could get a "British Maid" :lol:

UAEKID can get you one on demand :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
yorky500 wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

Indians/Pakis are brits so not sure which brits you on about. are you talking about Nigerian brits? or Jamaican brits? didnt know there were different kinds of brits :S

heard of different kinds of british dogs like british bulldog, british terrier but different breed of brits. thats bloody NEW to me :S
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
yorky500 wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

it's either this or going back to milking cows I guess !
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:
yorky500 wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

True, but would prefer to do that than live in tents and heard sheep/goats
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:
yorky500 wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

the welsh and scots are already doing that. their next door neighbours the welsh & scots (jolly nice old chaps from the old block) who the brits dont get along with.

even the irish geezas do it too.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
yorky500 wrote:
uaekid wrote:
yorky500 wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

True, but would prefer to do that than live in tents and heard sheep/goats

we are still doing that sir, proud of it too. still you lost we won.

next please
uaekid

Feb 04, 2009
uaekid wrote: still you lost we won.

next please

And by what stretch of the imagination made you think that? :idea:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Re: too bad for foreign workers Feb 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:discrimination against British workers..what is happening out there? is it that bad ?

Perhaps the British have started learning from the locals in the Emirates?
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Stylinexpat wrote:
uaekid wrote:discrimination against British workers..what is happening out there? is it that bad ?

its the opposite. they learnt everything from the brits.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
Stylinexpat wrote:

its the opposite. they learnt everything from the brits.

Hardly :roll:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 04, 2009
It's so easy for us Brits,all you bladdy foreiners spend all your time knocking us which is because you are all jealous,here we have a likkle bitty country which can still weild immence power and influence all over the planet.

But saying that i do think that the country of my birth has been spoilt by the influence of immagration,which is why i have a certain ammount of admeration for the UAE and the way it deals with expats.

All us brits know that you really all love us but its more hip to knock us
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2009
busa wrote:It's so easy for us Brits,all you bladdy foreiners spend all your time knocking us which is because you are all jealous,here we have a likkle bitty country which can still weild immence power and influence all over the planet.

But saying that i do think that the country of my birth has been spoilt by the influence of immagration,which is why i have a certain ammount of admeration for the UAE and the way it deals with expats.

All us brits know that you really all love us but its more hip to knock us

Wow, you are a fine example of British education. You must make Brits real proud.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Feb 04, 2009
So am i to assume that you are slagging off my spelling,think hard my friend.
Its English and i can spell it how ever i chose,i am English its my language so sod off fool.

Dont even try to test me,i will rip you apart
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2009
the BUSAAAAAAAAAAAAA has spoken and he is ENGRRIIIIIIISH :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
busa wrote:So am i to assume that you are slagging off my spelling,think hard my friend.
Its English and i can spell it how ever i chose,i am English its my language so sod off fool.

Dont even try to test me,i will rip you apart

Otay. Rip me apart - you funny. Test you - um, how could I test someone who probably has the IQ of a pencil without lead?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Feb 04, 2009
Otay ?,oaf,week gutless fool,if you are a wench get back to your cooking, if you are a man,oh hang on you cant be a man,tiger
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2009
busa wrote:Otay ?,oaf,week gutless fool,if you are a wench get back to your cooking, if you are a man,oh hang on you cant be a man,tiger

Wench??? LOL. What are you, a caveman?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Feb 04, 2009
Well maybe but whilst my kin were in caves you dolt were still a single cell bacteria,you are obviously 1st generation walking up right.

Now begone child and let the grown up's talk
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2009
busa wrote:Well maybe but whilst my kin were in caves you dolt were still a single cell bacteria,you are obviously 1st generation walking up right.

You come across as trying really, really hard to be British.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Feb 05, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
busa wrote:Well maybe but whilst my kin were in caves you dolt were still a single cell bacteria,you are obviously 1st generation walking up right.

You come across as trying really, really hard to be British.

probably a BBCD :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat