Time Travel Is Posible.

Topic locked
time travel is posible. Aug 17, 2004
yes indeed time travel is possible i just thought i would share that with you guys.

to most ppl the idea of time travel doesnt make sense. but flying didnt make sense to most ppl as little as a hundred years ago.

if you have any questions on the topic i can answer them for you.

FAKESPIKE

Aug 17, 2004
hmm well i read some of einstine theroies bout this bullshit

an to cut short wat he says that everything we do travels with light an light is an energy dat cant be destroyed its always there or something like that an that if we can travel faster then the speed of light then we might be able to catch on things that happend in the past. but then no human can travel at that speed cause the bodys molecular structre will disintigrate... so in other words time travel is only possible to the past but not the future... an its not possible cause no human structure can handle that...

now i really dnt know wat i said cause im alittle bit high

but how in the fcuk do you think time travel is possible?
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Aug 17, 2004
well i'm amazin at the level of acuraccy in which you discribed that.

yes it is true we cannot accelerate to the speed of light the biggest reason being is we can generate enough energy. the human moleculer problem has a sulotion.

but there exist another way. if you go through a worm hole also known as a black hole in space that should get you pass the speed of light.

its a little more complicated then that but it seems you jamal for one is enlighted about the topic.

and i stress the fact that it is possible.
FAKESPIKE

Aug 17, 2004
but the worm hole is just a thery for the moment.
And it's look like it going to be really hard to use it because it should be so small that you cannot see it ( not even a millimeter) and live less than a nano second.

So may be time Travel is possible be it's going to stay theory for quite a long time
jerowe
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 18, 2004
not really.
what you are refering to is a man made worm hole.

there are currently huges holes out there in space the size of solar systems, i was refering to those.

using the worm holes in space.
FAKESPIKE

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat