Is This A Suitable Solution

Topic locked
Is this a suitable solution Apr 01, 2010
I have been thinking about something a close friend of mine told me.
Crime is always seen as the problem, but for a change think about the rules......do they make sense...
For example, why is Marijuana banned when alcohol and smoking cause more number of deaths.......

Think about this.....illegal drugs fetch a high price due to the risk......its controlled by the mafia and somehow the mafia (or whatever) earn in millions.....why not legalize it......the government sells what is suitable........mafia loses business and economic stability......drugs come cheap......of course the consumption can be maintained with a set of new rules or something.....on the bright side the country earns in millions and instead of some politician who takes the same amount to get this stuff in the country.

The same can be applied on prostitution......government controls it.......no pimps occur.....control over aids and reduced rape......it can also lead to reduced killing of prostitutes as they all will be accounted for...kidnapping of girls is likely to seize as the sex trade is now in the hands of the government.

I am sure people would view any country negatively as it applies these rules.....the difference is just that now its out in the open....you can find all these in almost every country for just some extra cash and better contacts.....

Once he also mentioned something interesting "Absolute power is easily corrupted". keeping that in mind we cant say whether our governments change their minds and turn into Doctor Evil or not..just an assumption..

Legalizing it........is it a solution???????????
(All comments are welcome)

deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Is this a suitable solution Apr 01, 2010
The Netherlands have. As a result Robbie G is permanently stoned and spends all his time in the red light district and not working. Or on this forum!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Is this a suitable solution Apr 01, 2010
I'll remember that! :D

Soon you'll miss me when my duty calls again. ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Is this a suitable solution Apr 02, 2010
Dubai Knight wrote:The Netherlands have. As a result Robbie G is permanently stoned and spends all his time in the red light district and not working. Or on this forum!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

Love it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Is this a suitable solution Apr 02, 2010
^^^ yeah!!! good one DK! :lol: :lol: :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat