This Is Really Strange.........

Topic locked
This is really strange......... Feb 21, 2010
I have just got back from hospital and turned on my laptop and had i a load of mails about a lot of posts from this site called Dubai Forums. After reading many of the posts it seems many posters seem to pick on a few guys called Arniegang and Sage and Onion. Why? these guys seem really really nice, and who is this ArnieChocs ??

Where is Dubai anyway.? There was something on the news today about some rather smartly dressed people and some tennis pro's who went there last week to a very nice 5* hotel to kill a very naughty man. God knows what this is all about.

Anyway i did this search on the internet to find out about this Dubai place. I really dont know what you people have in common with a place that appears bankrupt and totally corrupt. Are all you people holidaymakers there, enjoying the sun ?

Anyway, on the news it says a British footballer called John Terry is staying at the Le Royal Meridian because he has been a very naughty boy and is trying to repair his marriage. Why did he goto dubai ? I assume this Dubai place offers world class marriage counselling services then ??

Tell me this, why does a place like Dubai build all these 000's of homes and has no one to live in them? Apparently they are still building them and Seems a bit silly if you ask me. You know what, they even built loads of islands out in the sea and just left them covered in sand, very strange if you ask me. I guess they just like sandy things around them i suppose.

Also who is this Shiek Mo person? He seems a nice guy but from what i have read he doesn't seem to have much of a clue about running a country because he has all these incompetent people working for him. I think he should sack them all and bring in Richard Branson to sort things out.

Anyway, this forum looks a rather interesting place so i thought i would share with you all the fact I had a rather interesting weekend. Friday evening i was in my loft and hit my head on a low doorway ( i forgot to duck).

I was out cold and so the wife took me to hospital. After the scan i was told by the doctor that it was abnormal and had some bleeding from my brain. So they kept me in for observations until Sunday (this morning), the consultant said earlier i had a small amout of cerebral bleeding but my blood appeared to be clotting ok even though i had been injecting daily heprin. He just said take things easy and stop injecting for a few days and there should be no long or short term memory loss. Personally i thought he was going a bit over the top about all this fuss over nothing.

I am fine and i really dont know what all the fuss was about. I told them i was ok when i first went into the emergency department 2 days ago. When i arrived I told the lady at reception there were a lot of orange spots on the floor all moving about and toward me as if i was under attack, she clearly didnt believe me and called out for this doctor. In the waiting area they had this stupid TV channel on and I watched it while i waited for the doctor. Basically, there appeared to be no story line, it was just a group of people sat around in this waiting area not moving, one of the actors even had a coat on like mine.

Then this man in a white coat came out to me and took me into this little cubicle. You know what ? This stupid doctor asked me where i hit myself and i told him on my head obviously and couldn't he see the blood on my head, I told him he needed to get his eyes tested. When he asked me to follow his finger and touch it i poked him in the eye, it seemed a pretty stupid game to me. He even tickled my feet and i kicked him in the chin. I admit , i did start to wonder if he was a real doctor, either that or he was Stevie Wonder doing a part time job.

The strangest thing about this so called doctor, is that he kept asking silly questions like, what day is it, what was the date etc. I just just told him i think he needs to get diary and who did he think i was, his secretary? He even asked me when my birthday was and i told him i dont accept gifts from strange men in white coats.

Anyway this stupid doctor sent me away on a bed to this other room with a strange machine that looked like a huge polo mint, he said i needed to have further tests on the bleeding from my brain and i needed to be seen by the Neuro team.

But, like i said it all seemed a fuss over nothing and i am fine, like i told them so from the very begining. Obviously i was right, i generally always am :wink:

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: This is really strange......... Feb 22, 2010
Are you sure you’re OK, mate??

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Arniechocs had a bad day!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:Arniechocs had a bad day!

Looks like, lol
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Maybe Arnieocs should go to Dubai where they have alot of medical doctors who used to practice in England.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat