This Account Has Been Suspended

Topic locked
This account has been suspended Jul 17, 2009
I just tried to log in to DHH where I am known as "Sage" and the message comes up that the account has been suspended with the message;

Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
Yeh I get the same maybe its the end of DHH.

Nothing has been happening on that site for sometime now. I wonder where everyone went.
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 17, 2009
What is DHH actually?
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 18, 2009
Been lots happening of late with most users. Myself, have not posted in months due to no time really. I'll let Dr.D know tomorrow. It's funny, but proof how much people mess around at work. As soon as people started losing jobs, the posting dropped off.

As a sidebar, Sagey...we're not neighbours anymore. Had to relocate to Mirdif to save bucks. Gave up the place and got a rent refund if you can believe that! I also landed a job last week, so things are looking up. The battle with CSI continues.....
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Jul 18, 2009
dubaidog wrote:Been lots happening of late with most users. Myself, have not posted in months due to no time really. I'll let Dr.D know tomorrow. It's funny, but proof how much people mess around at work. As soon as people started losing jobs, the posting dropped off.

As a sidebar, Sagey...we're not neighbours anymore. Had to relocate to Mirdif to save bucks. Gave up the place and got a rent refund if you can believe that! I also landed a job last week, so things are looking up. The battle with CSI continues.....

Hey Dog. I'm really happy for you.
So is DHH officially dead?
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 18, 2009
Exactly , what is DHH btw ?
dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 18, 2009
dubaidog wrote:Been lots happening of late with most users. Myself, have not posted in months due to no time really. I'll let Dr.D know tomorrow. It's funny, but proof how much people mess around at work. As soon as people started losing jobs, the posting dropped off.

Hey DD,

Glad to see things are on the upside, keep in touch.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jul 18, 2009
RobbyG wrote:What is DHH actually?

Dubai Helping Hand. But it's not :(
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat