Things To Do In November

Topic locked
Things to do in November Nov 13, 2006
Hi All,

im coming over to dubai for 2 weeks, 23rd november, would like to know of events and things to do while im out there.

regards

Hamid

Hamid Malik
Dubai Forum User

Nov 14, 2006
Hey Hamid I am writing from Perth, just remember it is hot everyday throughout the Emirates. Remember to check out the resorts and the artificial islands with 5 star hotels on them. Who are you flying with to there?
Mike O'Neill
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Things to do in November Nov 14, 2006
Hamid Malik wrote:Hi All,

im coming over to dubai for 2 weeks, 23rd november, would like to know of events and things to do while im out there.

regards

Hamid

Rugby 7's
Desert Scorpion
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 14, 2006
Mike O'Neill wrote:Hey Hamid I am writing from Perth, just remember it is hot everyday throughout the Emirates. Remember to check out the resorts and the artificial islands with 5 star hotels on them. Who are you flying with to there?

No longer very hot... weather is getting cool here. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 14, 2006
asc_26 wrote:
Mike O'Neill wrote:Hey Hamid I am writing from Perth, just remember it is hot everyday throughout the Emirates. Remember to check out the resorts and the artificial islands with 5 star hotels on them. Who are you flying with to there?

No longer very hot... weather is getting cool here. :wink:

The guy's from the UK. He can get off the plane on the coldest day in January and still get sunburned.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

hey Nov 14, 2006
thanks for your replys guys,

Im flying with Emirates, might be staying at taj palace or grand hyatt,
nd yea i prob will get sunburned when i get off the plane lol. im coming over with family.

any thing else apart from rugby 7????
Hamid Malik
Dubai Forum User

Nov 14, 2006
with a name like hamid malik .. i guess the guys already a sand nigga .. so the sun aint gonna do nothin to him

in dubai .. dont put a priority to goin to any event ... let things happen as they always do in dubai ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 14, 2006
lol okey dude :lol:
Hamid Malik
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat