There Must Be A Billion Millionnaires Already...

Topic locked
There must be a billion millionnaires already... Sep 14, 2005
Does Santa Claus Exist? Does Superman really have super powers? And does forwarding a mail to 20 other idiots earn you a million dollars?

Everyday I have an ar*ehole asking me to forward some sh*t to 20 others with a promise of a million dollars or even bigger. Whats even worse is the veiled threat that if i don't than I will DIE!!!!!! or that my private parts will rot or equivalent.

i am totally freaked out right now... this is the third mail today. So I replied back with some frightening sh*t !!! ha ha ha... and marked a copy to everyone on the list!!

Damn... if anybody sends me a chain letter again I am going to commit murder.

:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 14, 2005
I will forward this message to Interpol, the FBI, Scotland Yard, the Dubai Police, the Aussie police, the RCMP and every other police force on the planet. The next murder will be pinned on you :D
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2005
Liban wrote:I will forward this message to Interpol, the FBI, Scotland Yard, the Dubai Police, the Aussie police, the RCMP and every other police force on the planet. The next murder will be pinned on you :D

Yeah those police agencies will then spank u for spamming their mail boxxes with gay p<3n. ..:lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat