The Purpose Of General Chat

Topic locked
The purpose of General Chat Oct 24, 2012
Dubai Events:

Dubai news and events.

Dubai General Chat:

General chit-chat. Everything that doesn't fit in other forums goes here.

Just saying. There seems to be some confusion over this.

FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: The Purpose Of General Chat Oct 24, 2012
Please note the title of General though DUBAI General Chat. That doesn't mean we have to have lots of threads which are not relevant to here - which seems to confuse some people. We don't need to know what's going on elsewhere, we live here, not outside.

Talking about random stuff is ok, but we don't need all the UK stuff, it's just not relevant.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Thanks for the feedback. Is still allright to post in the -Write about the person above you (General Chat Version)- thread?
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Technically it should be in Games - the original thread is in there.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Talking about random stuff is ok

How very kind of you.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: The Purpose Of General Chat Oct 25, 2012
Chocoholic wrote:Technically it should be in Games - the original thread is in there.

I would worry more about posters offering services with sexual nature on this forum, but that is just me.

new-members/relax-massage-dubai-t53060.html

Kind of strange you let those pass, while being so upset about an UK poster posting about the UK. Personally I like to hear from different countries, but that is just my opinion. Plus the majority of active posters on DF does not live in Dubai.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

I don't think it's the posts that bother Chocs, but rather the poster.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed wrote:I don't think it's the posts that bother Chocs, but rather the poster.

From the past I remember Chocoholic works with a foe list, if she does not want to read posts from posters. Obviously she finds you interesting enough to not put you on it :!:
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Ive never had a foe list myself. I don't know how you can keep up with a topic if you can't read everything.

Nobody bothers me that much that I would honour them with being the first on my foe list.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

FlyingDutchman ,

FD you are absolutely correct in this, I am on her Foe (Public Enemy No. 1) List
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

how can you have enemies on a furum, she must be some kind of ???????
Norrie
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: The Purpose Of General Chat Oct 26, 2012
The purpose of a foe list is that you can't read your foes posts. There are a few people that say they operate this system. In reality they don't appear to be able to resist a peak at their foes posts and reply to them. That just makes them appear a bit silly IMO.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

I was giving people the benefit of the doubt, clearly I was wrong to do so. As the way of all the other posters - ta ra, enjoy making DF the UK based forum of tat!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

As well as having foe lists which people don't stick to, some people repeatedly announce their departure from this forum.

For everyone who leaves, someone else will turn up someday. Does anyone really care?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

hehehehehe
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Purpose Of General Chat Mar 20, 2016
i filed a complaint against my company,for terminating me within any reason,and failure to give my 2months salary.im still under probationary period....its my first time to work here in dubai so im still searching who could help.coz i really dont know wat to do

--- Mar 20, 2016 ---

i filed a complaint against my company,for terminating me within any reason,and failure to give my 2months salary.im still under probationary period....its my first time to work here in dubai so im still searching who could help.coz i really dont know wat to do

--- Mar 20, 2016 ---

one of my collegue informed me that the company will give me a big problem.pls sir/mam,i relly need help.everyday,ive been thinking about this..i couldnt sleep either.
jojo2
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat