Tell Us Abt Your Near Death Experience?

Topic locked
Feb 12, 2007
Unknown Devil wrote:Well I wouldnt say I cheated death thrice but I almost died.

1. When crossing a road on a zebra crossing. Yet I know it's stupid on a one way road due to the habit on look on both sides, I see the signal turn yellow and looking behind the last car crossing the signal. then I put one step in front as the signal turned read. The moment I turned right, there it was the bus which was speeding and almost hit my face by an inch. Not to mention the as he was jumping the red light.

2. When I slept in a car while driving in 140km/hr from Abu Dhabi to Dubai. Thanks to Iron Maiden - Can I play with madness. It suddenly came on and I almost hit the steel fences that they put in between. Thank God the road was clear.

3. When I was drivin in deira. though the signal went red and the car stopped in front of my car. It took me five minutes to wonder why the car is stopped. I was like like in 40 or something and screeched by brakes.

Eh? All that is, like, every day for me. EVERY day. And keep watching both directions while crossing. Here, cars come the other way down a one-way too.

gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Feb 12, 2007
gtmash wrote:
Unknown Devil wrote:Well I wouldnt say I cheated death thrice but I almost died.

1. When crossing a road on a zebra crossing. Yet I know it's stupid on a one way road due to the habit on look on both sides, I see the signal turn yellow and looking behind the last car crossing the signal. then I put one step in front as the signal turned read. The moment I turned right, there it was the bus which was speeding and almost hit my face by an inch. Not to mention the as he was jumping the red light.

2. When I slept in a car while driving in 140km/hr from Abu Dhabi to Dubai. Thanks to Iron Maiden - Can I play with madness. It suddenly came on and I almost hit the steel fences that they put in between. Thank God the road was clear.

3. When I was drivin in deira. though the signal went red and the car stopped in front of my car. It took me five minutes to wonder why the car is stopped. I was like like in 40 or something and screeched by brakes.

Eh? All that is, like, every day for me. EVERY day. And keep watching both directions while crossing. Here, cars come the other way down a one-way too.

I know what u mean but man a freaking bus just missed my face. Like within a second a blink of an eye. The worst is when I started to hate BMW M3 cars. Though one of the classiest and best looking cars. Here's what happened. My mom and dad were with me. We were returning from Ibn Baituta Mall. Now if u look Shiekh Zayed Road is actually five lanes considering u take beyond the yellow line. Now I was on the second lane with my Honda accord 2002 model. Minding my own business. Infront of me was a Toyota 2 door Prado which a mindless of an old lady who was driving. Since I tend to maintain the speed limit I wanted to overtake her as say I was going in 120, she was in 100. Now I slowly look my mirrors and go to left as I wanna over take and what she does is because why I wanna overtake she increases her speed to 140. Now I cant do anything. What do I do obviously I will increase my speed and try to overtake her. Obviosly keeping in mind both the cars powers and how much it can take and when I tried to increase my speed. She would also speed and which was pissing off. So I thought okay then if this princess wont let me go then I rather slow down and overtake from the right. And Within the Blink of an eye a Pearl White color Bmw M3 comes in from behind and tries to force me off the road. Imagine on my right side a princess who wont let me pass and behind an M3 who wont let me slow down and also wants to increase my speed. And the best part now this guy crosses to the yellow line is gonna over take me which is like all the cars are parallel. I was shit scared cuz I was driving and not to mention my mom and dad in the car. The best possible thing what I did was I waited, waited, passed the camera and pushed my car to 160 km per hr and just cut in infront of the pajero just missing by an inch. She started to honk and flash me. My mom and dad screaming at me. Believe me if I was alone I wouldve not let the guy pass and kept him at his speed and not let him increase. No matter who he was. But I was scared cuz of my family, Scared of losing them. Moral is drive safe and let the guy overtake. I mean just cuz ur driving at 100 on a 120 doesnt mean everyone has to.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 12, 2007
my front right section of my jeep missed this indian guys face too lol...

His nose was 1 cm away from it while i past him at 70km.

Sometimes indians think all of dubai is like Satwa.,...even sheikh zayed road.lool..
guest999

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat