Taxis: Slavery?

Topic locked
Nov 27, 2006
gtmash wrote:And then there's the guys who really have something to complain about...

The marketing exec making 12k and not saving anything must be a total loser :lol: . I too came across a taxi driver from a Sharjah company who told me clearly that he felt he was making good money easily, around 3k or so.

Correct, the marketing exec. has drive, no passion, no motivation and complains about everything.

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 27, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
gtmash wrote:And then there's the guys who really have something to complain about...

The marketing exec making 12k and not saving anything must be a total loser :lol: . I too came across a taxi driver from a Sharjah company who told me clearly that he felt he was making good money easily, around 3k or so.

Correct, the marketing exec. has drive, no passion, no motivation and complains about everything.

I like to believe that everyone is in charge of his/her own destiny 8)
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 27, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

I like to believe that everyone is in charge of his/her own destiny 8)

Good point!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat