Tattoo Studio In DXB

Topic locked
Tattoo Studio in DXB Jul 13, 2005
Anyone know where i can find a tattoo studio or tattoo artist here in DXB?

Tnx!

kupsy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 13, 2005
Doubt there are any advertised tatoo studios in the area... But you can still get henna tatoos anywhere and I am sure there are some expats that do this on the side...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2005
Liban wrote:Doubt there are any advertised tatoo studios in the area... But you can still get henna tatoos anywhere and I am sure there are some expats that do this on the side...

kupsy wants real tatoo shit!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
Liban wrote:Doubt there are any advertised tatoo studios in the area... But you can still get henna tatoos anywhere and I am sure there are some expats that do this on the side...

Yes boss... Permanent ones...

Oh my.. guess it would take quite a search to find someone who does permanent tattoos....

Thanks Boss!
kupsy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 14, 2005
Hey,

I have a friend who knows a couple of guys who do really nice - real - ones. I'll try and find their number and PM you with it.

Tattoo and body piercing I don't think is entirely legal here, there are people who operate but I would seriously doubt the hygiene of their equipment and the quality of their training.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 14, 2005
kupsy wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

Oh my.. guess it would take quite a search to find someone who does permanent tattoos....

Thanks Boss!

One guy I know of, Glen, does it in his appartment. As much as people rave about him- it's only because he's the ONLY person here. Go overseas to get your tattoo. that's what I did. Far too risky to have it done here.
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 14, 2005
I wouldnt trust anyone that wasnt a pro. I got the ones on my forearms done when I was 15 and it's funny how people here stare at me. God thing they dont see the other ones.......... :roll:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jul 14, 2005
Now you have done it Pumpkin... :x

You have just gotten sniper420 aroused... Attention all the men in dubaiforums.com... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
Liban wrote:Now you have done it Pumpkin... :x

You have just gotten sniper420 aroused... Attention all the men in dubaiforums.com... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

yeah my anger was aroused by the dump gay drawing on Pumpkin's buttocks. YES MEN RUN FOR UR LIVES cos Pumpkin has aroused Liban's mini ding ding and there is only ONE way to stop the pump! Yes guys RUN b4 Liban gets yah and,.............. :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
Are you 8?

You certainly sound like an 8 year old. Your English skills and word structures leave much to be desired...

So I guess to study in geomatics, one needn't know how to communicate with others? If so great. If not, what kind of crappy university accepted you?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
Liban wrote:Are you 8?

You certainly sound like an 8 year old. Your English skills and word structures leave much to be desired...

So I guess to study in geomatics, one needn't know how to communicate with others? If so great. If not, what kind of crappy university accepted you?

I don't know how many people even bother to follow threads when all you guys do is princess complain and call each other gay.

waste of time.
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 15, 2005
I agree, that is why I will no longer respond to sniper420's childish, idiotic, and non-sequeter posts.

Besides he is only 8 and its not fair to attack poor helpless children like him in that manner...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
Liban wrote:I agree, that is why I will no longer respond to sniper420's childish, idiotic, and non-sequeter posts.

Besides he is only 8 and its not fair to attack poor helpless children like him in that manner...

silly thing is, you DO respond (:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 15, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:
Liban wrote:I agree, that is why I will no longer respond to sniper420's childish, idiotic, and non-sequeter posts.

That proved who the hell is gay with francophonic english..... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 15, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:

Simply to prevent an even larger temper tantrum from our degenerate friend...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 16, 2005
kupsy wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

Thanks Boss!

as per your previous post i gather your a filipino (i guess) if that so,,... you should understand this ... if you do ... then your problem solve if you cant then im sorry ....

****paunawa sa makakabasa nito na pinoy pag itoy ipina pa translate ng ibang lahi paki usap lang po na wag po sanan ibigay ang tunay na
nilalaman ng liham na ito marami pong salamat***

pumunta ka sa dubai drydocks meron dun nag tatato and nag bubutas ng tenga at nag lalagay ng bloitas maraming shit dun pare !!! basically lahat ng hahanapin mo na nasa pinas at wala dito nandun ... pero kailangan mo lang mag tanong tanong ... ang galing ng nag tatato dun pare !!!! sorry eto lang pwede ko sabihin hindi ako pwede mag reffer pero pag nag tanong tanong ka dun sigurado may kahihinatnan ang pag hahanap mo good luck !!!

there you go dude !!!! happy hunting
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 16, 2005
yes, indeed you are correct...

mohasa poopoo pikana pipi cacounoo caca and of course lets not forget malika diarhea huntara fellatio dimwana ouna cunninglus... :lol:

Sorry dude, I'm just playin' :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2005
MajorPain...

Salamat! I will chek it out on Monday!

Yahu!!!!!!

Liban, Sniper... Peace Out yáll. :)
kupsy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 17, 2005
I know someone who will give u a decent tattoo for Dhs200 for a 6 incher
PM me......
agnostic27
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 17, 2005
agnostic27 wrote:I know someone who will give u a decent tattoo for Dhs200 for a 6 incher
PM me......

Thanks...

Uv got PM.. Yahu!!!!!
kupsy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 18, 2005
Liban wrote:yes, indeed you are correct...

mohasa poopoo pikana pipi cacounoo caca and of course lets not forget malika diarhea huntara fellatio dimwana ouna cunninglus... :lol:

Sorry dude, I'm just playin' :)

hahahaahah :lol: :D funny :D :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
Hey Kupsy

Know a guy who does tattoos here. Actually got a tatt done last month.
Nice work and reasonable price.

will PM u with the contacts if he says yes. want to check with him first cos the guy is good and t law isnt.

T guy wil come over to your apartment or whereever.

Cheers
selectedevil
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 26, 2005
Thanks Bro...

uv got PM. :)
kupsy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 27, 2005
kupsy wrote:MajorPain...

Salamat! I will chek it out on Monday!

Yahu!!!!!!

Liban, Sniper... Peace Out yáll. :)

you its illegal in dubai, so why do you have to have one?
or does it add to your self confidence? charm maybe?? :shock:
kyle
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 27, 2005
Why illegal to have a tatto?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 27, 2005
Islamic law forbids doing this to your body.... You are not allowed to play with what God gave you...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 27, 2005
Liban wrote:Islamic law forbids doing this to your body.... You are not allowed to play with what God gave you...

but it is ok to have as temporary hannan tatoo / pattern ?????
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 27, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
Liban wrote:Islamic law forbids doing this to your body.... You are not allowed to play with what God gave you...

yes because henna can be washed of ... tattoo cant ....

personally i think tattoo sucks !!!! it makes me think ... if a girls has tattoo ... i tend to imagine what would it looked like after 30 years ....??? yuck

im all go for henna !!! i love it when my woman do henna ...
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 27, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

personally i think tattoo sucks !!!! it makes me think ... if a girls has tattoo ... i tend to imagine what would it looked like after 30 years ....??? yuck

I really don't understand the culture??? I think the concept is the same between henna and tatto. the only differences are you can change the patterns all the time if you have henna done. Tatto can wash off as well, only it cost a lot to do it.

I have a tatto as well... you need to maintain your tatoo, you can';t just leave it once you have one done. Say every few years you might need to refill the color. so it will be still looking good after 30 years or 50 years!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 27, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

I really don't understand the culture??? I think the concept is the same between henna and tatto. the only differences are you can change the patterns all the time if you have henna done. Tatto can wash off as well, only it cost a lot to do it.

I have a tatto as well... you need to maintain your tatoo, you can';t just leave it once you have one done. Say every few years you might need to refill the color. so it will be still looking good after 30 years or 50 years!!

im not really talking about the tattoo color .... babe but im talking about the skin ... aging and having that tatto on top of it ... try to imagine what would it look like when you 60 ??? with aged and crumpled skin ???

and for me i dont like tattoo not because of culture ... its personal choice not to like them ......

and tattoo is boring your stuck with the same patterns for the rest of your life ... and if you ever did decided to take your tattoo off ... its a very costly and painfull shit ... and still the trace would be there ...

but i wouldnt mind if you do have tattoo
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat