My Summer Vacation 2009

Topic locked
Jul 14, 2009
Sweden and Hungary are obviously in demand this summer.

You're not alone, heading that way. (not me b.t.w.)

Take care and enjoy the trip!

RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 14, 2009
Thanks for the post Not_Sure. Taking your 'puter disks, haha, you're a bad case of nerd. :) No insult intended...I take 1 laptop, 1 sub notebook, plus external 40 gig hard drive and two thumb drives when I holiday, one with a full system backup and one with data backups.

Those travel shisha pipes are cool gifts actually.

Tell your Hungarian friend to google 'making shisha tobacco'. There are a lot of websites for it.

http://www.smokehookah.info/shisha.htm

Mint and grape mix...mmmm...I almost don't mind blackening my lungs for that baby... :D

Have fun and check in with any good holiday stories ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2009
dont know about now, but a few years back it wasnt hard at all to get shisha tobacco in Bpest. i had my 1st shisha there and the quality could not even be compared to the one in dubai. it was 10 times better, strong full flavour, really good.

your friend just probably wanted to have it from dubai :P
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 16, 2009
tomorrow night flying to home sweet home europe.

will visit friends for a few days, french kiss baba in daylight, middle of the street and not worry that some policeman would take us to jail :D ; fly home, mingle a bit with family, baptize a blue eyed baby girl; than out in the mountains bear hunting :P ; if time enough attend friend's wedding and during all this time, hug and cuddle to death fresh good to eat baby puppies

dont know what I regret more...not being there last night when they were born or not going home a bit later on when they are big enough to run around the house. they are 5 healthy fatass lil cuties, cant wait to see them :D

raidah

Jul 16, 2009
tell me you don't eat puppies! :D

also let's hope Robby doesnt chip in here with some lameass joke about YOUR puppies being good enough to eat......

(haha, beat him to it...)

have a great time hun, get to the keyboard to write a few lines between your public facesucking sessions :D :rr:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 16, 2009
Speedhump wrote:tell me you don't eat puppies! :D

also let's hope Robby doesnt chip in here with some lameass joke about YOUR puppies being good enough to eat......

(haha, beat him to it...)

have a great time hun, get to the keyboard to write a few lines between your public facesucking sessions :D :rr:

have you ever smelled a baby dog/cat? nothing like it. you really feel like eating them alive :D
raidah

Jul 16, 2009
ZOMG....crazy lady....let me guess, when you smell newborn babies you want to take a chunk out of them too right?? :shock: :cyclops:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 16, 2009
Speedhump wrote:ZOMG....crazy lady....let me guess, when you smell newborn babies you want to take a chunk out of them too right?? :shock: :cyclops:

u mean human babies? no, not impressed by them. too much screaming and smelly kaka
raidah

Jul 17, 2009
:D

Shisha pipe in hold luggage...mate...you have a lot of faith in baggage handlers LOL. That's like 80 dirhams wasted (I remember how cheap they used to be in Carrefour).

8)

At least he got the tobacco, right?

And don't forget you're spoiled here with the A/C. Most countries that only have occasional heatwaves don't have A/C. UK is awful in hot summer, no A/C in homes, and portable ones cost double to buy when it's hot. :D

Give us a report from Sexy Stockholm...those long-legged Swedish girls are waiting for you... :rr:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2009
Not_Sure wrote:ok, writing from my Nokia E71 now. Landed in Hungary yesterday. Dam hot here and these people dont use airconditioners....so i slept sweating...was so bad the very next day my uncle in whos house i live in went out and baught an air conditioner. I think air conditioning will be good business here in the future with all the global warming issue. The shisha glass broke, my poor friend who asked for it wasnt to happy abt that....i think these airport people alwaya throw luguage or something :/ so mich for the shisha pipe fromcarfour lol.

Bought my cusin a nintendo ds with a chinese replica came card which you can store hundreds of cracked games on from a pc into. Those games cost around 180 aed! Eache! So i bought this chinese card for like 200 aed and downloaded all cracked games from the internet and puth them on it. So now he has 80 full version games on that 4Gb CARD. So hes happy atleast.

Now im sitting in the airport writing this using free wifi on my phone, plane leaves to Sweden Stokholm in 2 hours...go there for 5 days and see whats going on....

Ahh yes, baggage handlers are a breed apart. Hard workers but not very professional. Problem is the cramped spaces in an aircraft belly and in Dubai, particularly...the heat ;)

Anyway, hard cases are the best ones. Preferably the ones made of composite materials.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 18, 2009
Jeeez that's disgraceful. Two other dickheads just standing there watching him too.

My hard case always weighs way much too much to be treated like that, he'd rupture him groin doing that. :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 21, 2009
So heres how mine was so far. got on the plane and sat next to a long haired american who would not stop talking. so no sleep there. got off and waited for next flight like 4 hours, than few hours later again waited for a next flight at another airport. reached very tired but in one piece and all the luggage in place :D

Swedish food is good and women are pretty. though I noticed besides some few really hot ones, what makes these women so desired by many men is the very fair color of their skin and hair. so many of them blondes, but that's about it, they are not prettier than women of other countries where they are known to be good looking.

Stockholm is nice, the feeling of it is a lot like in Bpest. Tourist area, waterside terraces, churches, bridges. We even found a shisha place and guess what, we had shisha. Not too many people of other colors and nationalities…this was a bit of a surprise, I expected it to be a bit more colorful.
The weather is ever-changing here. i keep putting on and getting off my jacket, as its either nice and warm or the wind just blows the life out of you.

But what i really like about this country is the green you find all around. the place we are in is like some resort, though its not. forests, lakes, trees in every direction. indeed refreshing.
raidah

Jul 22, 2009
raidah wrote:But what i really like about this country is the green you find all around. the place we are in is like some resort, though its not. forests, lakes, trees in every direction. indeed refreshing.

OMG that sounds so dreamy right now?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat