Shoping Festival

Topic locked
Shoping festival Dec 12, 2003
andyba, can u tell me lil bit about dubai shopping festival?

i want to go to dubai....well i m trying my best to go there in festival..can u tell me the best of festivals........thnx

loveheat
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 12, 2003
Dubai Shopping Festival...
Well.. a lot of good things happen in Dubai during DSF
One of them is - many countries from around the world come here to Dubai to sell their stuff.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Dec 12, 2003

LoL, Andyba
Well.. a lot of good things happen in Dubai during DSF
One of them is - many countries from around the world come here to Dubai to sell their stuff.

Thats one of the most enlightening and perceptive observations I have heard in a long time about the DSF :lol:
Jay

Jeff
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 12, 2003
Well, I had to write something... :)
Do you know more about DSF?
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Dec 13, 2003

Check out http://www.mydsf.com
Lots of info there. :)
Jeff
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 14, 2003
what makes me happy about this years shopping festival is that the global village is gonna be all the way out on the emirates road right next to the Arabian ranches so atleast we aint gonna have to deal wit da damnn traffic an shit

an well baasically what the festival is about is discounts an the process for these discounts is something like this

prices are gonna be hiked up one month prior to the festival an then during the festival they gonna be lowerd back to there orignal margins with maybe 10dhs less on it an they gonna tell you that they put up a 50% discount
or they usally just remove the good things of the shelves an leave the fucked up items on the shelves atleast thats what i always notice on the clothes u chill till the festival to buy a bomb ass coat or something like that an when it comes up they tell they all out till the festival

so basically the festival aint about the shopping part no more atleast not for the residence here

but for the tourists especially from europe prices they get here will be really amazing

well that aint only during the festival its also throughout the year cause electronics an shit in europe is jst damnn expensive

so the festival is just about the fireworks the raffel draws for the cars an gold an also bout the carnival atmosphere of the city not the shoppin that much
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 14, 2003
welll ... besides that you can get nice hot girls into your line .. in GV ( Global village ) and the rest... :D
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Dec 15, 2003
ahamed wrote:welll ... besides that you can get nice hot girls into your line .. in GV ( Global village ) and the rest... :D

What do you mean; get nice hot girls into your line,,, what line ??

Dec 15, 2003
line ..... :!:

Practically which means into your contacts or else... get it ?????
ahamed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat