Salsa Dance

Topic locked
Salsa Dance May 02, 2005
Anyone knows where I can learn Salsa here? I went to Scarlettes the other night and it was a salsa night, the dance was great and now I want to learn it. Any suggestion guys and girls?

FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2005
i WILL TEACH YAH BUT U HAVE TO WAIT DARL! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 03, 2005
If Sniper teaches you then I pity your poor poor toes... :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 03, 2005
Liban wrote:If Sniper teaches you then I pity your poor poor toes... :lol:

Liban is right. I will teach u extreme salsa for hours that ur toes will hurt but in the end when u go back to Scarlettes, all the eyes will be on u! U will b the dancing queen! 8)
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 03, 2005
Nautilus Academy
+971 (4) 3974117

they have classes twice a week.

Good Luck :)
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

May 03, 2005
Alvii wrote:Nautilus Academy
+971 (4) 3974117

Thanks
Where is this place... I am near Jumeirah , is this place close to me
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
Liban wrote:If Sniper teaches you then I pity your poor poor toes... :lol:

Liban is right. I will teach u extreme salsa for hours that ur toes will hurt but in the end when u go back to Scarlettes, all the eyes will be on u! U will b the dancing queen! 8)

eyes will be on me for sure... have you ever seen a fat girl doing salsa.... haha.. in the nice dress and the belly stick out and my partner can hardly spin me.... hhaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I still want to do it....
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2005
Liban wrote:Are you really a fat cow or do you simply prentend to be thinking that it is the "cool" thing to do??

HAHAHHAHA. Well most of the Spanish girls I danced with were BULL-DOZERS! :lol: and was afraid they would flatten me out but they danced pretty cool!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 03, 2005
you like your chicks beefy eh?
Glory
Dubai forums Addict

May 03, 2005
Liban wrote:Are you really a fat cow or do you simply prentend to be thinking that it is the "cool" thing to do??

I think I am fat, but not a cow
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2005
sniper420 wrote:

HAHAHHAHA. Well most of the Spanish girls I danced with were BULL-DOZERS! :lol: and was afraid they would flatten me out but they danced pretty cool!

then i will wait for you to teach me... :lol:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2005
FeiPo wrote:

I know Darl u aint a cow. U are the sweetest water melon ever made. Forget Liban's comments he was having the yuckiest cheese when he wrote that comment.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 03, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

I know Darl u aint a cow. U are the sweetest water melon ever made. Forget Liban's comments he was having the yuckiest cheese when he wrote that comment.

thanks!!! :wink:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2005
Liban ,

You better stop eating your stinky cheese
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2005
I will eat my cheese. And I will let people who are nice share it with me. I got a special brand of cheese. It smells like the feet of a cadavre. These french cheese producing people rule!!!! :?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 03, 2005
Liban wrote:I will eat my cheese. And I will let people who are nice share it with me. I got a special brand of cheese. It smells like the feet of a cadavre. These french cheese producing people rule!!!! :?

just like salty fish...
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

So you really can do Salsa ? or just kidding? I am really interested to learn.... I think it is very a beautiful dance.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
FeiPo wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

So you really can do Salsa ? or just kidding? I am really interested to learn.... I think it is very a beautiful dance.

I know. Kinda hard to learn initially but get used to it. :) Just the beginer level though. go to the sites as this http://www.geocities.com/sd_au/mambo/sdschacha.htm or buy videos can help. Try to get a pertner who is fit and flexible! :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 03, 2005
the people I saw in Scarlettes they are all real good... I think if I take a few lessons to learn the basic I can get one of the guys dance with me there.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

... May 03, 2005
Why do all discussions take a tangent twards stinky cheese????

Hey.. Fiepo In case you ot to take the classes please keep us posted on how it goes. Need to do some Salsa myself but some time later.

Take care.
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

May 03, 2005
sa,

will do.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2005
Alvii wrote:Nautilus Academy
+971 (4) 3974117

is it a school? real number no joke? Before I call.. I would like to know is that far from where I am (around Jameirah/ media city) cause I don't have a car yet
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2005
feipo if u really are worried about ur weight and u do enjoy sala u should try salsacice.its a mixture of salsa dance with areobics.its really good cuz my auntie lost 2 stones in 6 weeks after she had her baby .i don't know if any body knows about any classes in dubai but u can buy salsacise video over the net and there really cheap just £30 each
laila k m
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 04, 2005
laila k m wrote:feipo if u really are worried about ur weight and u do enjoy sala u should try salsacice.its a mixture of salsa dance with areobics.its really good cuz my auntie lost 2 stones in 6 weeks after she had her baby .i don't know if any body knows about any classes in dubai but u can buy salsacise video over the net and there really cheap just £30 each

I am not worrying about my weight at all, to be honest if I lost 2 stones you won't be able to see me at all. But thank you anyway for the information. Is it kind of like the Tai Bo things, half boxing half areobic? This is a very good idea...
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Salsa Dance May 22, 2005
FeiPo wrote:Anyone knows where I can learn Salsa here? I went to Scarlettes the other night and it was a salsa night, the dance was great and now I want to learn it. Any suggestion guys and girls?

Try Savage Garden, heard they teach pretty well
livnow
Dubai Forum Guest

May 27, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
laila k m wrote:feipo if u really are worried about ur weight and u do enjoy sala u should try salsacice.its a mixture of salsa dance with areobics.its really good cuz my auntie lost 2 stones in 6 weeks after she had her baby .i don't know if any body knows about any classes in dubai but u can buy salsacise video over the net and there really cheap just £30 each

I am not worrying about my weight at all, to be honest if I lost 2 stones you won't be able to see me at all. But thank you anyway for the information. Is it kind of like the Tai Bo things, half boxing half areobic? This is a very good idea...

i know Taibo, juz can't find time to pratice nowadays... I wanna join you on your salsa lesson, juz a buzz sis!
sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

May 29, 2005
Salsa ok but not taibo - I don't like exercise!!

sweet mary wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

i know Taibo, juz can't find time to pratice nowadays... I wanna join you on your salsa lesson, juz a buzz sis!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2005
welcome back Feipo, So howz Salsa going? I willb needing a fit female partner to learn advanced salsa in the fall. Looking for one.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2005
sniper420 wrote:welcome back Feipo, So howz Salsa going? I willb needing a fit female partner to learn advanced salsa in the fall. Looking for one.

Not good, still not got the hang of the hip movement! hahahahahahha
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

May 30, 2005
Didn't start yet!! Will start soon! I am in Hong Kong now, might go to one of the club this weekend!! Don't worry you will have a fit female partner very soon!!! :lol:

sniper420 wrote:welcome back Feipo, So howz Salsa going? I willb needing a fit female partner to learn advanced salsa in the fall. Looking for one.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat