Salik Gate On Shindaga Tunnel

Topic locked
salik gate on shindaga tunnel Aug 30, 2008
i heard that rta is going to install salik gate on shindaga tunnel and will be followed in business way as well.

it's good that they revealed their true intention of installing salik gate as it's clear now that it's a pure money making policy.

gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Re: salik gate on shindaga tunnel Aug 31, 2008
gafoorgk wrote:i heard that rta is going to install salik gate on shindaga tunnel and will be followed in business way as well.

it's good that they revealed their true intention of installing salik gate as it's clear now that it's a pure money making policy.

What? If that's a gossip better to stop it, RTA might find it useful. All I knew it the Maktoum Bridge by this coming month(September) and even Business Bay? OMG :x then taking Public Transport is the only best solutions to that, just don't mentioned the traffic. Unless they are giving free transport to those Furomers...LoLs
SicnarFranciS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 31, 2008
this is something i heard from radio. maktoum bridge and safa salik gates are going to be active by 9th of september. rta is "THINKING" (!!!!!) to install salik on shindaga and business way.

coz people like me who do not wish to pay 4+4+... dhirhams every time are violating a "LAW", which is made by RTA.

i read somewhere that in Mumbai one will have to pay some money to thugs to get a seat on train even if they take a reserved ticket. it's at least known as illegal there (thaaaank god). when i heard about new salik gates, i just thought of that thugs in mumbai train. dubai, as always, is a step ahead and made what those thugs doing legal and compulsory here.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Re: salik gate on shindaga tunnel Aug 31, 2008
gafoorgk wrote:i heard that rta is going to install salik gate on shindaga tunnel and will be followed in business way as well.

That's not exactly new. Emirates Business reported that Salik expansion story in December 2007.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 31, 2008
thanks man. let's learn to live with it and pretend that we love it.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat