ROADRAGE

Topic locked
ROADRAGE Jan 04, 2009
Who on here has either been perpetrator or victim here in Dubai?
Was the attack racist?

smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: ROADRAGE Jan 04, 2009
smoggie wrote:Who on here has either been perpetrator or victim here in Dubai?
Was the attack racist?

You will usually be more of a target if you drive a cheap car, whether new or old. If you do drive one, just stay off the fast lane. I haven't had any RACIST attacks yet. Just the regular flashing lights and horns.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Re: ROADRAGE Jan 04, 2009
gtmash wrote:
smoggie wrote:Who on here has either been perpetrator or victim here in Dubai?
Was the attack racist?

You will usually be more of a target if you drive a cheap car, whether new or old. If you do drive one, just stay off the fast lane. I haven't had any RACIST attacks yet. Just the regular flashing lights and horns.

salute to you gtmash... well said...

just stay off the fast lane...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Re: ROADRAGE Jan 05, 2009
personally i enjoy sitting in the fast lane in my 1.6ltr nissan tida at 100km, waving at the enraged, curtain wearing, pig ignorant, arab f*ckwit behind me... the one bit of pleasure i get from winding them up
james c
Dubai Forum User

Jan 05, 2009
Well I was in a designated parking space at the doctors and when I came back some moron had parked right behind me and blocked me in. So I patiently waited for a while and wandered around to see if I could see the owner of the car. Then some guy saunters over - he'd been sitting having coffee with his wife, watching me all this time!

I asked him to move his car, and told him it was very rude to block someone in and couldn't believe he'd just sat there knowing I was waiting to leave!

He basically said 'F*** off you white b*tch!'

To which I replied, yes well that's the difference between you and me, because it wouldn't even enter my head to be so inconsiderate to block someone else in, in the first place!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

james c wrote:personally i enjoy sitting in the fast lane in my 1.6ltr nissan tida at 100km, waving at the enraged, curtain wearing, pig ignorant, arab f*ckwit behind me... the one bit of pleasure i get from winding them up

Before I jump down your throat, if you are doing 100km/h in an 80 zone, then fair play, but if you are doing 100km/h on SZR, when you can do 120km/h (without getting flashed by the cameras), then GET THE FOOK OUT OF THE FAST/OVERTAKING LANE.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well I was in a designated parking space at the doctors and when I came back some moron had parked right behind me and blocked me in. So I patiently waited for a while and wandered around to see if I could see the owner of the car. Then some guy saunters over - he'd been sitting having coffee with his wife, watching me all this time!

I asked him to move his car, and told him it was very rude to block someone in and couldn't believe he'd just sat there knowing I was waiting to leave!

To which I replied, yes well that's the difference between you and me, because it wouldn't even enter my head to be so inconsiderate to block someone else in, in the first place!

He wouldnt have listened to your reply!!!!

useless guy for saying that way to strangers and that too the fault is on his side!!!!!

were you at the doctor's for stress control, you seem to stress a lot here at the weirdos!!!!!

:roll:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well I was in a designated parking space at the doctors and when I came back some moron had parked right behind me and blocked me in. So I patiently waited for a while and wandered around to see if I could see the owner of the car. Then some guy saunters over - he'd been sitting having coffee with his wife, watching me all this time!

Yeah...what a big man.
Personally. I would have knocked him out......jail or no jail.
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 05, 2009
I got a motorcycle recently and that is a magnet for idiots in landcruisers I have found out. Very rude people about and from what i understand here in my short time, you cant get away with hand gestures or swearing (given its difficult to be seen with a helmet on) as you get reported. Chocoholic you should kicked him in the knackers in front of his wife. Anyone else a biker on here?
Mateyboy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 05, 2009
Yes mateyboy me biker
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 05, 2009
gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tis good fun out here isnt it! Mad as hell at times. Equally some great riding.
Mateyboy
Dubai Forum Visitor

yorky500 wrote:
james c wrote:personally i enjoy sitting in the fast lane in my 1.6ltr nissan tida at 100km, waving at the enraged, curtain wearing, pig ignorant, arab f*ckwit behind me... the one bit of pleasure i get from winding them up

Before I jump down your throat, if you are doing 100km/h in an 80 zone, then fair play, but if you are doing 100km/h on SZR, when you can do 120km/h (without getting flashed by the cameras), then GET THE FOOK OUT OF THE FAST/OVERTAKING LANE.

calm down yorky. it wouldnt matter if i was doing 80km or 800km there'd still be some towel head up my a*se trying to run me off the road
james c
Dubai Forum User

Jan 05, 2009
Mateyboy wrote:I got a motorcycle recently and that is a magnet for idiots in landcruisers I have found out. Very rude people about and from what i understand here in my short time, you cant get away with hand gestures or swearing (given its difficult to be seen with a helmet on) as you get reported. Chocoholic you should kicked him in the knackers in front of his wife. Anyone else a biker on here?

biker too
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 05, 2009
smoggie wrote:
Mateyboy wrote:I got a motorcycle recently and that is a magnet for idiots in landcruisers I have found out. Very rude people about and from what i understand here in my short time, you cant get away with hand gestures or swearing (given its difficult to be seen with a helmet on) as you get reported. Chocoholic you should kicked him in the knackers in front of his wife. Anyone else a biker on here?

biker too

Smoggie are you sure? I've seen your tricycle! Mind you I do like the lolly sticks in the spokes!
flame
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 05, 2009
Flame:
Don't get cocky with me on here or I'll personally humilitate you in public by extinguishing you with my own body fluids......again!
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 05, 2009
smoggie wrote:Flame:
Don't get cocky with me on here or I'll personally humilitate you in public by extinguishing you with my own body fluids......again!

OK, OK, but only coz I can't afford that medical bill again! :evil3:
flame
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 06, 2009
It's a simple concept.

Overtake left, Speed limit drivers right.
Most people drive like rats in a maze here... Its incredible!

The MOST irritating is when I let someone cut infront of me, then he decides this lane is too congested and he goes back... holding up MORE traffic.

What a royal Cu&t
dresden
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat