Road Tolling Survey (SALIK) - Need Your Help!

Topic locked
Road Tolling Survey (SALIK) - need your help! Apr 17, 2008
Hello,

I am currently a student here at Indiana University here in the United States and for one of my classes, I am conducting a study on road toll levels and the relationship it has between private transportation, consumer attitudes and consumer welfare/income levels. A section of this project requires me to conduct a survey to further define this relationship. This study takes place in five areas with toll roads and one of my areas is the Dubai Metropolitan area for the SALIK system. Since this is a forum where many Dubai users participate, I've decided to post my survey here for those who might be interested. I'm definitely interested in hearing from you.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=X ... Y9Gg_3d_3d

These surveys are entirely confidential and should not take more than five minutes to complete. They are simple, multiple choice questionnaires consisting of 10 questions each. Those taking the survey will remain entirely anonymous as well.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out! If you would like, you can pass this survey around. The more people, the better!

Thank you,
dammahom_dabalamak

dammahom_dabalamak
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat