BM Is In Residence

Topic locked
Re: BM Is In Residence Apr 19, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:
sage & onion wrote:Have a great time in Dubai, sorry I will not be around.

Oh Sage. Where are my manners??? Please join us for a few drinkiepoos. You have been so generous with your invites to your BBQ - IN GHANA!!!! :lol: :lol:

The invitation for Drinks & BBQ is still open BB for you and BM, join me in Accra, Ghana and we will have a great time :)

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
sage & onion wrote:Have a great time in Dubai, sorry I will not be around.

Oh Sage. Where are my manners??? Please join us for a few drinkiepoos. You have been so generous with your invites to your BBQ - IN GHANA!!!! :lol: :lol:

The invitation for Drinks & BBQ is still open BB for you and BM, join me in Accra, Ghana and we will have a great time :)

We could have just a good a time in Dubai Sage. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

We could have just a good a time in Dubai Sage.

But I am not in Dubai :(
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:

But you have to come back sometime!!!! I can wait. :bom:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bloody hell, I take a few hours out to do some boring old food shopping and while I've gone I've turned into a dyke!

Chocs, sweetie, don't bother turning up at JBR with a bottle or anything else, as I don't want you frightening my kids. I've seen your ugly mug remember? If there was any justification for the burkha, you're it.

If you keep harping on about knowing where I live, or where my holiday home is, to be precise, I may just hoof all your mates stuff out for the bin men and you will an ex-mate if you're not careful. So do yourself a favour and wind your neck in. Verstehen Sie?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: BM Is In Residence Apr 20, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

But you have to come back sometime!!!! I can wait. :bom:

OK done.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Ahhhhh look a nice little threesome - why am I not in the least surprised!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocs, my dear, you certainly have issues.

Is it necessary to point out that you know where BM lives and what to call her an "Alchoholic"? - which by the way, is libel and you could be in trouble for is specially since you have just said you know who she is and since she knows other people here then she could have a case against you (not just a cyber statement) - you are lucky she has a sense of humor. Not a good thing for you to do... Besides, if anyone wants it is very easy to find info about others (and by now BM would probably know lots about you...)

It is because children start flinging personal "knowledge" and stuff once they get upset on the forum that the following is unknown about ambassador:

1. Gender
2. Race
3. Nationality
4. Religion
5. Occupation
6. Place of Residence
7. Etc.
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Chocoholic wrote:Ahhhhh look a nice little threesome - why am I not in the least surprised!

And then there was one. A nice little onesome you make. FYI, the number goes beyond 3..
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Ambassador wrote:1. Gender

You're female
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:
Ambassador wrote:
1. Gender
2. Race
3. Nationality
4. Religion
5. Occupation
6. Place of Residence
7. Etc.

You're female

You're guessing
Bethsmum

Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Ahhhhh look a nice little threesome - why am I not in the least surprised!

And then there was one. A nice little onesome you make. FYI, the number goes beyond 3..

Ain't that a fact, well maybe she has a dual personality to keep her company :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Hey BM, hope you having great time in Dubai!

I wish I could joing you and Bora as well, but I'm toooo busy with my new job (with less pay!!!)

Cheeeersss!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:Hey BM, hope you having great time in Dubai!

I wish I could joing you and Bora as well, but I'm toooo busy with my new job (with less pay!!!)

Cheeeersss!

LOL thanks Mel! yes, I'm having a very good time.
Had lunch with Bora and back to BM's for wine and chat. I think we've talked for 9 hours! We can both talk and it was helped by lots of Chardonnay :drunken: :drunken:
Good luck with your new job Mel, see you soon for a few drinks at my place! You're welcome to stay, don't bother with a hotel! Bring Sym for some eye candy :D That's an English expression Mel! It means 'give BM something nice to look at'
Bethsmum

Re: BM Is In Residence Apr 21, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:
melika969 wrote:Hey BM, hope you having great time in Dubai!

Cheeeersss!

LOL thanks Mel! yes, I'm having a very good time.
Had lunch with Bora and back to BM's for wine and chat. I think we've talked for 9 hours! We can both talk and it was helped by lots of Chardonnay :drunken: :drunken:
Good luck with your new job Mel, see you soon for a few drinks at my place! You're welcome to stay, don't bother with a hotel! Bring Sym for some eye candy :D That's an English expression Mel! It means 'give BM something nice to look at'

Are you serious?

9 hours talking... straight. OMG!!!

Well…great, that means my two favorite girls have totally hit it off!!!

Oh..No…But wait a minute….! That’s not good!!

That means I’m going straight to the dog house.

Darn it….Now you both know all the different pillow talk secrets I've told each one of you!!!

I am in a heeeeeap of trouble!!!

Somebody pray for me!!! Please!!!!

:( :(
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Don't worry Tom, you're safe!

What happens on tour, stays on tour. :wink:
Bethsmum

Oh, Tom, we decided that there was enough of you for us to share you!!!

Yes, I had a lovely day. Seems BM brought the nice weather with her. She did bring her lovely Beth and she is everything that BM says she is. I think Beth is going to be a bit of a heartbreaker!!! And appears to be wise beyond her years, but I guess BM gets credit for that.

We all went together for lunch - including Beth's lovely friend. Sat outside, the girls took off and did their thing and BM and I headed back to her flat. Well, I have to tell you, that in spite of the claims made by Chocs as to the "condition" of BM's flat, those claims couldn't be farther from the truth!!!! It is a lovely holiday flat, which I'm sure one would be pleased to live in year round. Very nicely decorated - nothing over the top, but that is generally a sign of good taste, which BM certainly has. It's really sad how extreme Chocs had to go with her lies. I hope that DD will confirm that Chocs description is a figment of her imagination. I, personally, think to post such blatant lies could also be from shear envy. I bet Chocs was disappointed to find that the decor was tastefully done. I tend to think that Chocs may have decorated her flat with goods from that chain store, DDD, that has outlets all over the UAE. I tend to walk past a DDD outlet as far away as possible. Shopping off of Dubizzle is so many levels up from Dive Dumpster Decor.

Well we sat out of the balcony when we returned but the heat drove us inside. Went back out to the balcony when it cooled off. Oh, the Chardonnay flowed. I may have become a softcore alcoholic!!! :lol: The young ladies took off to the cinema, returned, changed outfits, and they were off again!!! BM and I chatted away, on and on, and then I took my leave. Planning another meet up before she departs. It would have been great if the other minions could have joined us. :lol:

BM is enjoying her lovely flat, going out and soaking up the sun, and just plain relaxing.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Why thank you Bora, for your kind words about my flat and the beautiful Beth.

I think she has a hot date tonight as I was tasked with ironing her trousers. The hair was curled within an inch of its life and she was borrowing my bronzing powder. All telltale signs of hormones working overtime!

She did say she would bring Mohammed (or as I call him, the Torso, from his very nice facebook picture) to the flat. I will have to make sure I'm suitably attired for visitors. When I woke up this morning I had my nighty on inside out. I blame it on the Chardonnay and the fact that I don't normally wear one. Not one of my better looks :drunken:
Bethsmum

Bora Bora wrote:Oh, Tom, we decided that there was enough of you for us to share you!!!

Yes, I had a lovely day. Seems BM brought the nice weather with her. She did bring her lovely Beth and she is everything that BM says she is. I think Beth is going to be a bit of a heartbreaker!!! And appears to be wise beyond her years, but I guess BM gets credit for that.

We all went together for lunch - including Beth's lovely friend. Sat outside, the girls took off and did their thing and BM and I headed back to her flat. Well, I have to tell you, that in spite of the claims made by Chocs as to the "condition" of BM's flat, those claims couldn't be farther from the truth!!!! It is a lovely holiday flat, which I'm sure one would be pleased to live in year round. Very nicely decorated - nothing over the top, but that is generally a sign of good taste, which BM certainly has. It's really sad how extreme Chocs had to go with her lies. I hope that DD will confirm that Chocs description is a figment of her imagination. I, personally, think to post such blatant lies could also be from shear envy. I bet Chocs was disappointed to find that the decor was tastefully done. I tend to think that Chocs may have decorated her flat with goods from that chain store, DDD, that has outlets all over the UAE. I tend to walk past a DDD outlet as far away as possible. Shopping off of Dubizzle is so many levels up from Dive Dumpster Decor.

Well we sat out of the balcony when we returned but the heat drove us inside. Went back out to the balcony when it cooled off. Oh, the Chardonnay flowed. I may have become a softcore alcoholic!!! :lol: The young ladies took off to the cinema, returned, changed outfits, and they were off again!!! BM and I chatted away, on and on, and then I took my leave. Planning another meet up before she departs. It would have been great if the other minions could have joined us. :lol:

BM is enjoying her lovely flat, going out and soaking up the sun, and just plain relaxing.

This "Minion" is so sorry to have missed the party, have a great time ladies and warmest greetings from Accra.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: BM Is In Residence Apr 22, 2011
Greetings BM,
What a whooping thread, this is a classic. I read it start to end. A fab read.

So have a great time in Dubai habibi and stay safe.

Regards,
MCL

Oh and this little piece from BB had me rolling on the floor,

Bora Bora wrote:

:lol: :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: BM Is In Residence Apr 23, 2011
Jambo all. Just wanted to pipe in quickly as this is my first visit since leaving DXB.

1. BM's flat is tastefully decorated and was a great place to call home.
2. Why am I the only one to have kept the whole BM/DD arrangement secret? Not that I care, but it really was BM's and DD's business, Chocs.
3. Glad you are enjoying your retreat, BM, and thanks again. Friends both from the forum and off thought your pad was a fab place to live.
4. The experience living at Qasr BM was a great place to step out of Dubai.
5. Please don't throw out my stuff, BM. :D

I'll be in touch soon with my report. So far, Johannesburg, Botswana (Chobi National Park), and the first leg of the trip thru Zimbabwe are great. I am currently in Victoria Falls in a 5 bed villa with 7 other DXB mates for a send off.

Loving life and looking forward to the next chapter!
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

@MCL
Thanks for your good wishes MCL. I'm having a great time enjoying the sunshine and catching up with friends. :D

@DD. It's good to hear you're enjoying your holiday. Do keep us informed of your experiences! Chocs seems to be absent from DF at the moment so you should be safe to post non DXB related stories. Oh! I've just had a thought! Maybe she's with you in SA :( Oh well you can't have it all DD! Enjoy!

The latest news on The Torso (Beth's new friend!). Well he has impressed Beth with the size of his Mothers house. To be honest he has impressed BM with the size of his Mothers house. I don't like to enquire but does this mean he doesn't live with his Father?. I was also impressed by his 3 pet tiger cubs :shock: I was less than impressed with the fact that he appears to able to drive at the age of 17. I'm not even sure what the legal age to drive is in Dubai. Apparantly you can get away with a lot when your dad is a Sheikh. BM has advised Beth not to believe anything he says and has strictly forbade her to get into his car, any of them.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:@MCL
Thanks for your good wishes MCL. I'm having a great time enjoying the sunshine and catching up with friends. :D

@DD. It's good to hear you're enjoying your holiday. Do keep us informed of your experiences! Chocs seems to be absent from DF at the moment so you should be safe to post non DXB related stories. Oh! I've just had a thought! Maybe she's with you in SA :( Oh well you can't have it all DD! Enjoy!

The latest news on The Torso (Beth's new friend!). Well he has impressed Beth with the size of his Mothers house. To be honest he has impressed BM with the size of his Mothers house. I don't like to enquire but does this mean he doesn't live with his Father?. I was also impressed by his 3 pet tiger cubs :shock: I was less than impressed with the fact that he appears to able to drive at the age of 17. I'm not even sure what the legal age to drive is in Dubai. Apparantly you can get away with a lot when your dad is a Sheikh. BM has advised Beth not to believe anything he says and has strictly forbade her to get into his car, any of them.

You have to be 21 to drive for us mere mortals without the Wasta!

:lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: BM Is In Residence Apr 24, 2011
Well Mohammed turned up in his brand new Range Rover. He says he is 17 and he certainly looks it. What a nice boy he appears to be. He was brought the flat to meet BM and Beth reported that he was extremely nervous on the way up.
Beth has been getting the crack on Emirati life according to Mohammed.
He is the youngest of 17 brothers and sisters :shock: Not one of them works and when Beth asked why, she was told that would be an embarrassment to the family.
In her naivety Beth asked if his Mother worked, I told her she was probably knackered.
Beth says he has 3 mobile phones, one for family, one for friends and one for whatever. The phones are going 24/7.
Mohammed sleeps during the day and is out and about most of the night.
Beth enquired as what will happen to the 3 tiger cubs he has as pets, when they get older and she was told that they will go to the Zoo.
Mohammed works out a lot and has videos of himself working out on FB (They actually are very impressive!). When Beth was asked what she would like to do, she said she would like to go to the Gym and watch him work out. It turns out that the gym is in his mansion. I thought it looked like the local branch of 'Fitness First'.

She's off out to meet him tonight. I've told her to ask if he has an Uncle.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat