10 Reasons Why I Love Dubai...

Topic locked
10 Reasons why I love Dubai... Aug 01, 2008
10 Reasons why I love Dubai...

- Its Peaceful :- Dubai there is nothing like commotion . No wars , no communal tensions , no riots nothing... ! ( unlike the place I belong to )

- Good And Clean Roads :- Remove the traffic out of the picture , and view the roads . Impressive . Very few highways actually posses a street lights .

- No tax :- Unlike other developed and developing countries we are compelled to pay no tax . No one likes a share of their income being taken by the government .

- Strict Enforcement system :- I really admire Dubai on this point . Though their laws are senseless and annoying at times. They enforce it. No matter what , we all fear the authority !

- No natural Calamities :- We got no natural disasters Hitting Dubai. No earth quake , No hurricanes , no floods. We have peace of mind regarding all this .

- Development :- Yes U.A.E is a oil rich country . But possessing wealth and Utilizing it are two diffrent things . No one can deny the extent the Arabs have changed the picture of Dubai. Good job !

Continued at http://dxbunderground.com/blog/blog1.ph ... love-dubai

dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 01, 2008
Given that when I left Los Angeles they still had LAPD with shotguns outside of the local Indymac Bank, I would agree with you about 1000% percent.
AL7273

Aug 02, 2008
Y do i sniff sarcasm?
dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat