Racism Shown By A UAE National To Me

Topic locked
Racism shown by a UAE National to me Mar 29, 2007
I was driving in a single lane when a 4*4 comes from the yellow line and squeezes in front of me almost hitting me. I honk. and there comes out an Arab Man in his 40s... and says ..." u what do u think of yourself ".. I say.. why did u cut me in, u are wrong.. he says. who r u to say.. u shut up you fuckin India... harami... (a bad word in hindi). and goes off.

the car number was C 5266 Dubai number plate, white landcruiser.

Is this what Dubai is turning out to be..

who do we ask justice with, the police, the govt, any committe? I wont get it anywhere here.. all I have to do is .. as he said, shut the f*** up. cause im an indian.

samythere
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Racism shown by a UAE National to me Mar 29, 2007
samythere wrote:I was driving in a single lane when a 4*4 comes from the yellow line and squeezes in front of me almost hitting me. I honk. and there comes out an Arab Man in his 40s... and says ..." u what do u think of yourself ".. I say.. why did u cut me in, u are wrong.. he says. who r u to say.. u shut up you fuckin India... harami... (a bad word in hindi). and goes off.

the car number was C 5266 Dubai number plate, white landcruiser.

Is this what Dubai is turning out to be..

who do we ask justice with, the police, the govt, any committe? I wont get it anywhere here.. all I have to do is .. as he said, shut the f*** up. cause im an indian.

You should have called the police or filed a complaint (and you may still be able to do that). Don't know what it will get you... If enough people do something about it then maybe action can be taken.

Or maybe it was unnecessary for you to honk the horn? How this all this happened anyway, you honk, then both stop, how? in the middle of the road? what about the other traffic? If he almost hit you, then when he stopped (in front of you) you would have hit him? Did he tell you he was arab or did you assumed he was arab like he assumed you were indian - unless he was wearing traditional dress. But the topic of your post is "UAE National" how do you know he was a UAE National - Dish Dash alone does not a UAE national make.

Anyway you should have kicked his balls if all of the above happened!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sage trick. Double post :oops:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Concord wrote:Sage trick. Double post :oops:

:lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 29, 2007
This is disgusting to hear. Report him to the traffic police, don't ever let them put you down for nothing! :x :x :x Stupid!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 29, 2007
i think you should call the police, i would do it and im local ;)

i guess that guy didnt get some, so he took it all on you haha, but i had that happen to me once by a local...i told him off

also with an irish old guy (although he cut me off, he didnt check his shoulder) but i let it go coz the guy was old.

so pick up the phone and do it, trust me the police will listen to your story
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 29, 2007
Call the police and report him for dangerous driving at least. They will issue a fine for that. If you want to make a complaint about him insulting you, then you have to go to the police station and make a formal complaint. Depending how long ago this was will depend on whether they do anything or not.

Normally if someone does this to you, you go straight to the nearest police station and they will call the offender and force him to come there. If nothing else happens at least you have the satisfaction of having inconvenienced him and humiliating him.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 29, 2007
cu
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 29, 2007
I agree!!! What a piece of a;lkdsjf;alksdjfa;lskdjf.

You know, what comes around goes around!!!

However, you need to do something. It is not right!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 29, 2007
it was unnecessary for you to honk the horn you should more respect your betters your getting above yourself driving woman should be on the rear seat
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 29, 2007
this happened to me once...
first of all not all who wear the national dress are locals. usually they are people from poor arabic countries who pretend to be rich and influencial.

Sadly the truth is, even if you are driving a maybach these arabs can rip you off your dignity at any given chance.
so this one time this pathetic arabic individual driving an old rusty toyota got into a quarrel with me. although he was wrong, he pushed me and threatened me. i was driving a new X5!
i took a picture of his number plate and called the police.
waste of three hours.....but it sets an example.
surely this guy learnt his lessson....
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 30, 2007
Happens every day, although unlike Dale's experience, it IS usually an Arab in an expensive car. They are like the ghetto "Sclade"-driving black "gangstas" in America - undeservingly rich and painfully illiterate.

Not to be confused with educated locals, these dumbasses are giving new-age educated locals a bad name.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 30, 2007
I agree with gtmash... Its usually the ones with 5 or less active brain cells.. let it be, It takes a bigger man to rise above that shit.. and if you have any faith know that it was witnessed...
RaideN
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Racism shown by a UAE National to me Mar 30, 2007
white landcruiser.

Say it all really - chav mobile.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Mar 30, 2007
Racism always help us to have more Love for our own country and root !! I love the racist people . No matter How British Pakistani pretend as British , at the end of day "Brit" show them the face .

If UAE people start acting like good host then the next day the entire India will arrive.

I love it , its so simple :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 30, 2007
[quote="HP"]No matter How British Pakistani pretend as British ,

Get real boy Paci are Paci If cat has kittens in a barn it does not make them horses so
Get real boy Paci are Paci and are not wanted :twisted:
Your-ZION-Master
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 30, 2007
again with you indians complaining ..... god when it will ever end ..my god it has nothing to do with one nationality to act like this in the street, it is a daily thingy driving in dubai you stupid fu**.

if you are a bit** and so soft you can not act back then YES shut the fu** up and go home and stop being such a baby crying here and there about you problems.

I mean a got so many times the finger driving in the usa from women who are older then my grandma but it is a usual thing man.

and if you wana show every one thas us locals are bla bla bla then yes we are and you can't do nothing about it so eat shit and shut up or leave
firefingers

Mar 30, 2007
I wouldn't mind if ALL expats would be deported at once. The aftermath would be hilarious.

Quoting the original Planet of the Apes, firefingers would be like "What have we done? WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!?!?"
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 30, 2007
Maybe you wanna look at drinking a shot of freshly squeezed ginger in the morning... that'l give you a lil extra fire in ya belly..
RaideN
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 30, 2007
the driving even shows ones personality and character
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 30, 2007
abdulnafees wrote:the driving even shows ones personality and character

so true...
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 30, 2007
cu
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 30, 2007
lol "M!" you just got me there :D

as locals have latest BMW or BENZ they force in to get more respect with their unpleasant behaviour
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 30, 2007
firefingers wrote:again with you indians complaining ..... god when it will ever end ..my god it has nothing to do with one nationality to act like this in the street, it is a daily thingy driving in dubai you stupid fu**.

if you are a bit** and so soft you can not act back then YES shut the fu** up and go home and stop being such a baby crying here and there about you problems.

I mean a got so many times the finger driving in the usa from women who are older then my grandma but it is a usual thing man.

and if you wana show every one thas us locals are bla bla bla then yes we are and you can't do nothing about it so eat tasty and shut up or leave

my oh my...look who's back.
first of all i want to welcome u...haven't seen u for a long time. if i well remember ur last post was also about the same topic, same old crap from u "shut the $%&% up and if u dont like it leave bla bla bla" , there is nothing else in ur post except for ranting and braging about being a local. I am glad u r so proud of ur nationality and that is really nice....upto a certain point. :roll:

ur way of talking brings nothing but shame to ur fellow countrymen, u seem unable to support any of ur points of view with arguments so u get all sensitive about it.
with ur "wise" attitude u only feed into this stereotype about locals.

after reading what u wrote i could say that locals r racists, dumb and lack manners...but that wont be fair, would it? :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 30, 2007
M! wrote:as you know..... the bigger their cars.... the smaller their......

BRAIN!!!

(or what are you thinking about. :D... may you are right may not .... who knows)

and for me... I love small cars ;-)

Cheerio
Martin

Do you drive a Jazz?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 31, 2007
firefingers wrote:again with you indians complaining ..... god when it will ever end ..my god it has nothing to do with one nationality to act like this in the street, it is a daily thingy driving in dubai you stupid fu**.

and if you wana show every one thas us locals are bla bla bla then yes we are and you can't do nothing about it so eat tasty and shut up or leave

I'm sure they would leave but maybe they want to stay to help you out with your english? You must be so proud of yourself with views and opinions like that. I'm sure your parents are!
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 31, 2007
cu
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 31, 2007

yes that will just make the locals look so much better.

:roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 31, 2007
alexandra wrote:

my oh my...look who's back.
first of all i want to welcome u...haven't seen u for a long time. if i well remember ur last post was also about the same topic, same old crap from u "shut the $%&% up and if u dont like it leave bla bla bla" , there is nothing else in ur post except for ranting and braging about being a local. I am glad u r so proud of ur nationality and that is really nice....upto a certain point. :roll:

ur way of talking brings nothing but shame to ur fellow countrymen, u seem unable to support any of ur points of view with arguments so u get all sensitive about it.
with ur "wise" attitude u only feed into this stereotype about locals.

after reading what u wrote i could say that locals r racists, dumb and lack manners...but that wont be fair, would it? :wink:

dear alexandra, how do you expect me to argue when every one here links the bad attitude and personality bcz we are locals ???? it is non sence dear.

no one is perfect honey neither are we, however what pis me off is this linking , i just hate it.

take for example the same indian guy who posted this subject, didn't he ever or anyone eles went throw the same problem fighting and screaming at other drivers ?? it is called ( driving rage ) ..I guess :) so it has nothing to do with being a local to act in such maner, right ? this is my point.
firefingers

Mar 31, 2007
again with you indians complaining ..... god when it will ever end ..my god it has nothing to do with one nationality to act like this in the street, it is a daily thingy driving in dubai you stupid fu**.

everyone got rights to speak up, beside its not only one thing that you locals do but if u start counting it might end up a year what discrimination is been done by you in this country and its not being racist its speaking the truth what he/she did on this forum

by the was that person you as ur justifying for it

ooh yea who are you to send a person back and everyone here has right to speak, this shows another discrimination that what we did for this country is not counted you ppl think we are slave for you no way we have all rights and remind you this country is running by mostly by other nationalities not by locals

well this country is a muslim country and not only that its agaisnt the rule this country has created as a matter of fact which is not applicable or implemented on locals and dont compare it with other western countries.
You got finger maybe u enjoy that as its rude/offense to some people

gr8 u admit thatm one reason why your not respected in other western/ Euro countries (so called Terrorists). no one will shut up and no one is weak.

lol so its tasty for u, keep enjoying
dynamite_kid
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat