Racism Is BAD!

Topic locked
Re: Racism Is BAD! Jan 03, 2011
I'm sorry, I must have missed the part about anyone claiming to be an expert here. It is people giving their OPINIONS based on EXAMPLES from their experience.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I'm sorry, I must have missed the part about anyone claiming to be an expert here. It is people giving their OPINIONS based on EXAMPLES from their experience.

Relax... did you see the quotes around "experts". But you are one of the posters who stated that Dubai or UEA (I forget) is one, if not the most racist places (or words to that effect). Care to elaborate?
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Racism is BAD! Jan 03, 2011
Expert, Origin: Middle English (as an adjective): from Latin expertus, past participle of experiri 'try'. The noun use dates from the early 19th century. Compare with experience and experiment.

Alternatively, a definition as told to me by a very good friend some time ago;

An ‘X’ being, an unknown quantity?
And a ‘spurt’ being, a drip under pressure.

:lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Ambassador wrote:
kanelli wrote:I'm sorry, I must have missed the part about anyone claiming to be an expert here. It is people giving their OPINIONS based on EXAMPLES from their experience.

Relax... did you see the quotes around "experts". But you are one of the posters who stated that Dubai or UEA (I forget) is one, if not the most racist places (or words to that effect). Care to elaborate?

Care to read the thread? I was asked and I did elaborate.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:
Ambassador wrote:

Care to read the thread? I was asked and I did elaborate.

:roll:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat