Pizza Hut

Topic locked
Pizza Hut Oct 13, 2005
Hi guys....

Want to share an experience of mine at Pizza Hut. I think stuff likes this should be shared and passed around.

I was attending a business fair and Pizza Hut had an extension counter there. I went ahead an ordered a Pizza and a beer (yes PH was serving beer). Being an 'off-site' counter they were depending on deliverie sfrom their main outlet so I was informed that the Pizza would be ready in 20 mins. So there I was sitting around with my beer... checking my mail....oblivious about the time.... after a while the waitress came and apologised for the delay (I was not even aware!!) and offered me chicken ribs free of cost cos fo the delay. When the Pizza finally arrived, it was a little messed up on the way and the toppings had moved out of place. The manager came and apologised profusely for the same. I gobbled up the Pizza and asked for the bill and voila!!! Everything on the house. Apparently the entire meal incl beer was FREE!!!.

A few points to note:
I had not even complained ONCE!!!
I did not even look like I was upset (I was busy surfing the net)
I did not show any discomfort let alone ask for a refund.

A fantastic experience of Pizza Hut. I am not a spin doctor on the rolls of PH. Just a great experience worthy of being shared around.

sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 13, 2005
Did you leave a tip ?!?!?! :)
Stuart
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2005
wow congrates lol
I heard Pizza Hut was reinventing their service since they recieved a lot of complaints about their staffs attitudes and delayed service. This cost them loss of their potential customers.
..And this I have personally encountered a no. of times. specially at their karama branch. It use to be hell busy and waiters would not just take orders or bother to attend. They would take a long time to clean and clear the tables. A couple of times I have left complaints and have left the place.

It is good to know that their service have now recovered!
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat