“Piece” Of Mind

Topic locked
“Piece” of mind Jul 12, 2009
“Study hard, be responsible, learn, graduate, find a job and be happy in life. That’s how you can have a peace of mind, my son”. Well, let me tell you a “ Piece” of my mind.
Studying hard doesn’t make you a good student.
Being responsible is the least pleasant experience you may go thru.
Learning doesn’t make you wise nor develop your common sense
Graduation- A masters degree, so what?
Find a good job- define a good job?
Be happy in life- the stupidest piece of advice you can ever hear.

No matter how hard you try to have a better life, unexplainable, unexpected and frustrating incidents stand in your way and drag you down the scale.
I believe everyone of us is here for a reason. A supreme being – called God, Jesus, Allah, or a milking cow, it doesn’t matter- determines our roles and reasons.
Why’s that happen to me? Don’t you dare ask that question again. When you move a piece on the chess board it doesn’t ask you why because you’re the supreme being on these pieces.

So with all my depression, frustration, disappointment and the last piece of my mind, I can tell you: your life is a preset play. When you’re being raped don’t resist, just try to enjoy.

Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 12, 2009
Destiny? I make mine!

Wen things go wrong ur right its best to just go with the flow. But things won't go wrong unless you've set the wheels in motion.

Just do what makes you happy and try to enjoy the moment! That's the only way to live!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: “Piece” of mind Jul 12, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:“I believe everyone of us is here for a reason. A supreme being – called God, Jesus, Allah, or a milking cow, it doesn’t matter- determines our roles and reasons.
Why’s that happen to me? Don’t you dare ask that question again. When you move a piece on the chess board it doesn’t ask you why because you’re the supreme being on these pieces.

So with all my depression, frustration, disappointment and the last piece of my mind, I can tell you: your life is a preset play. When you’re being raped don’t resist, just try to enjoy.

Sarcasm? if yes, my weak sense of humor is regretted. if not, IMHO it was a complete CR@P
gcarlin37
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: “Piece” of mind Jul 14, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:When you’re being raped don’t resist, just try to enjoy.

WTF???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: “Piece” of mind Jul 15, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

WTF???

Classic case of insanity
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: “Piece” of mind Jul 15, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

WTF???

Classic case of insanity

Perhaps we should test your theory out on you...tell us if you can enjoy...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat