lavaboy
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 27, 2004
try the abra at dawn
or drive all the way to Dibba ,,,
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

hi friend Jan 20, 2005
hi iam an artist also astrologer and numerologist from india. currently in sharjah . anybody willing to contact . can send me message in message, reply.its cheap 50 dh per case od astrology. and gem suggestion.
parthokanjilal

Mar 10, 2005
Photography is my hobby too.
But I will more often take photos of beautiful half naked ladies instead of nature. :) Which doesn't make it less artistic.. :)
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Heeelloooo.. Help plzz.. Apr 05, 2006
Iam very much interested in photography,
i wanna learn more about it..
Is the ny particular rules or law about taking photos in Dubai? .. i mean r v allowed 2 tak fotos ny wher lik highways etc..?
I need som xpert advice!
Shoty
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Heeelloooo.. Help plzz.. Apr 05, 2006
Shoty wrote:Iam very much interested in photography,
i wanna learn more about it..
Is the ny particular rules or law about taking photos in Dubai? .. i mean r v allowed 2 tak fotos ny wher lik highways etc..?
I need som xpert advice!

There are no restrictions really, but be aware of the local social conditions. It is not allowed or advisable to take pictures of ladies, particularly Emiratis. If you are photographing street scenes, fine but be careful, the roads are death traps!

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 08, 2006
Dk's is right if you're going to photograph locals better to ask persmission first. Or go to places where they're working and expect it, like the heritage village.

There aren't really any restrictions on taking photographs, like in any other country if you're photographing from a public highway or public land then it's ok, check if it's private property.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 14, 2006
Andyba wrote:Photography is my hobby too.
But I will more often take photos of beautiful half naked ladies instead of nature. :) Which doesn't make it less artistic.. :)

The human female body is one of the most wonderful figers on this planet with all its curves and beauty :wink: :wink: :wink:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

May 11, 2006
Wafaey wrote:
Andyba wrote:Photography is my hobby too.

The human female body is one of the most wonderful figers on this planet with all its curves and beauty :wink: :wink: :wink:

I absolutely agree with you two, guys! 8) Ladies are the most marvelous sights a man's eye can catch, and some of them manage to invest so much refinement into it that no tinge of vulgarity is manifest in the picture. :wink:
ShamanWhisper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat