Jan 31, 2005
i actually have nothing better to do.

Glory
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 01, 2005
welcome to the club hommie!
FAKESPIKE

Nice going Feb 11, 2005
I guess I'll ad lib to the conversation.

Us 20+ ppl do have work, but on the other hand 90% of us do use the internet on a regular basis... the information high way.

And besides, I saw me boss roaming the internet in he's office. Now why cant I/we do the same when there's nothing better to do.

Shoot your Nan. Ppl can do whatever they want, irrespective of their religion. That's a right, not a privilege!!

Nuff said.
Up4achat
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 02, 2005
well for me you get to meet more interesting people in forums, and besides the fact that partying in dubai is not that really exciting... its the same old clubs, same old bands, and same old music,... and the worst part is,... you see the same old people !!!!! damn!!! and partying is not really everything babe,.. we still can live anotherday without wasting precious forum time drinking and trying to guess whats the next song the band's gnna be playing and freaky part is you end up guessing them right!!! .... ill take up forums over parties.

been there done that ... boring .....
UAQ 846 AM PINOY FM sa AM
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 03, 2005
this is the best outlet of letting out boredom! stealing some time expressing thoughts thru the easiest possible medium while at work~
sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 05, 2005
I haven't found the something better to do as well.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat