Other Forums You Frequent

Topic locked
Other forums you frequent Jan 14, 2011
Just wondering if anyone frequents other forums? For example, I peruse, but not necessarily post at several audio visual forums and technology forums, but not really any other "expat" forums. With the banning stick being wielded, just curious where else you hang out on the interwebs.

dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Re: Other Forums You Frequent Jan 14, 2011
I frequent almost all the local 4x4 offroading clubs and forums and actively take part and mod in a few I like. Also frequetly visit a few other expat ones. Also member of quite a few Land Rover and Range Rover tech Forums, activity varies from very active for a few weeks to not logging in for months. Was a member of few Jeep and lexus forums which I don't visit anymore. Also active in a N.American general forum and I'm sure there are few I am forgetting a few. Ah yes there is also a cool offroading arabic forum with a lot of very good "eye candy" which is awesome for a petrol head like me :D

All in all there are quite a few cool places to hang out. Locally Dubai Forums is the best general forum out there. But offroading, 4x4's and modifications are my main thing online.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Other forums you frequent Jan 14, 2011
That explaing where everyone went...other forums...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: Other Forums You Frequent Jan 14, 2011
I pursue some business and consultancy forums, but not an active member there.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Other forums you frequent Jan 14, 2011
Hi, I am a visitor to Bangladesh.com, not a regular contributor I just like to watch.
4GetMeNot
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Other Forums You Frequent Jan 15, 2011
I visit other expat forums, environment/animal/social welfare forums, motherhood forums, technical forums
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat