OBL! At Home.

Topic locked
Re: OBL! At Home. May 10, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:I didn't misread your post DDS. It was pretty clear what you wrote and the only thing you explained away was the impact if caught dead or alive. Your post can, and was, perceived as sympathic in the way he went down.

Huh ? Now thats just sad now isn't it. Anyone who isn't jumping up and down in times square grunting USA USA is precieved to be sympathetic or somekind of OBL fan ? Nothing but the usual either you are with us or against us rethoric.

As for the rest, Americans really arn't that well informed on anything non US. Just check out the international edition of CNN ! Really have no clue as to what is happening outside their 3 block radius. I can bet you majority can't point out where Iraq or Afgahnistan is on the map.

CNNN reports :D

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oh dear, when beaten resort to YOUTUBE. How predictable?
Bethsmum

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: OBL! At Home. May 21, 2011
Another one of those friendly little posts I see :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: OBL! At Home. May 21, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:I didn't misread your post DDS. It was pretty clear what you wrote and the only thing you explained away was the impact if caught dead or alive. Your post can, and was, perceived as sympathic in the way he went down.

Huh ? Now thats just sad now isn't it. Anyone who isn't jumping up and down in times square grunting USA USA is precieved to be sympathetic or somekind of OBL fan ? Nothing but the usual either you are with us or against us rethoric.

As for the rest, Americans really arn't that well informed on anything non US. Just check out the international edition of CNN ! Really have no clue as to what is happening outside their 3 block radius. I can bet you majority can't point out where Iraq or Afgahnistan is on the map.

CNNN reports :D

Oh, dear. First, I see you are still on the path of insulting people. Now..........that's :( . Second, that video has been done on DF over and over. I'm sure you were around when it was posted, along with videos of other countries - with the exception of Pakistan of course. :lol: Something original please? The closest you will ever get to Times Square will be sitting in front of your telly right here in Dubai. :lol: :lol: Or, or, if you get lucky, possibly in Canada. :lol: :lol:

I'll get in touch my government and request that more info be provided to Americans who don't give a crap as to what is going on outside their neighborhood. The fact is, Americans are more concerned as to what the likes of you is doing inside the country. :bom: :bom: :bom:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: OBL! At Home. May 22, 2011
Slow day eh ?
desertdudeshj

Lost for words eh???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Never, just lost my momentum 10 days after I posted that, do try to be current next time. Besides not in the mood to waste my energy to feed your ego.

Have your last word and begone now ! Go play with your sister who has just arrived on her broom.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Never, just lost my momentum 10 days after I posted that, do try to be current next time. Besides not in the mood to waste my energy to feed your ego.

Have your last word and begone now ! Go play with your sister who has just arrived on her broom.

:shock: Is there a witch in the vicinity of Discovery Gardens munchkin?
Bethsmum

Talk of the devil...er..in this case witch.

Gotta give it to the crew, they never miss their cue or maybe just awfully predictable ?
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Talk of the devil...er..in this case witch.

Gotta give it to the crew, they never miss their cue or maybe just awfully predictable ?

I am the good and beautiful witch munchkin! It even gives Discovery Gardens a mention in my casting, Muchkin Square LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6qcgeg2 ... re=related
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat