Nicknames

Topic locked
Nicknames Oct 14, 2006
What is behind ur nicknames? i have been wondering what 'sage and onion' is.... by the way nosferatu is latin for vampire.... and i just finished reading 'The Historian'

Nosferatu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 14, 2006
Hi Nosferatu,
there've been two threads on this topic before, you can use the search function to get more info.

N Joy
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 14, 2006
Thanks Lucifer.... i was actually wondering when no one put up any posts...
Nosferatu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 14, 2006
it the measurement of music

really fast dance music :evil: :wink:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Nicknames Oct 14, 2006
Nosferatu wrote:What is behind ur nicknames? i have been wondering what 'sage and onion' is.... by the way nosferatu is latin for vampire.... and i just finished reading 'The Historian'

In order to understand the 'Sage & Onion' concept, you have to have an understanding of British Culture and humour!... Sage and onion is a stuffing which is inserted for exaple into Turkeys at Christmas etc.

For more info you can check this out http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/datab ... 1328.shtml

Lol
dubailover
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Nicknames Oct 14, 2006
dubailover wrote:
Nosferatu wrote:What is behind ur nicknames? i have been wondering what 'sage and onion' is.... by the way nosferatu is latin for vampire.... and i just finished reading 'The Historian'

In order to understand the 'Sage & Onion' concept, you have to have an understanding of British Culture and humour!... Sage and onion is a stuffing which is inserted for exaple into Turkeys at Christmas etc.

For more info you can check this out http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/datab ... 1328.shtml

Lol

Now you are talkingggggggggg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 15, 2006
ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
excellent 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 16, 2006
friiident actually, i don't know lol my bro gave me that nickname... :lol: i think it's because i use to smile and freedent is a chewing gum brand so...
friiident
Dubai Forum User

Oct 16, 2006
friiident wrote:friiident actually, i don't know lol my bro gave me that nickname... :lol: i think it's because i use to smile and freedent is a chewing gum brand so...

you dont smile anymore? :roll:
noni
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat