Need Sharjah Driving Licence By Any Means....

Topic locked
need sharjah driving licence by any means.... Sep 01, 2007
i need to get a sharjah driving license by any means.........Necessary, did all the classes only need to get pass the tests,so if any of u guyz can "help me" out it would be really helpful :) thanks

DUKE
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 01, 2007
What exactly do you mean when you say 'by any means'?

You've done the classes, now go do your driving test. What part is difficult to understand?

If you can't pass the driving test, and rather choose to obtain your licence 'by any means', quite frankly I don't want you anywhere near me or my friends or family on the road.
WaterWater
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 01, 2007
WaterWater wrote:What exactly do you mean when you say 'by any means'?

You've done the classes, now go do your driving test. What part is difficult to understand?

If you can't pass the driving test, and rather choose to obtain your licence 'by any means', quite frankly I don't want you anywhere near me or my friends or family on the road.

Well Said!
The Major
Dubai forums Addict

Which is more easier? Driving License from AbuDhabi or Dubai Sep 02, 2007
Transferred to Expat help

MOD
muneerkm
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Obtain Sharjah Driving Licence Sep 08, 2007
:lol:

Hi Mate

Looking desparetly Sharjah DL, any clue how to get faster, I holding a SAIF Zone visa, thought my co. is in Sharjah, but we use to work on consulting work in Dubai most often.

I understand it is extreme difficult to get a visa from Sharjah unlike other emirates. Also i been told by my Finance consulant that it is less diffcult for people who are holding Sr. Roles/ Management position.

Does we have to go thru the entire class or have the same set of Dubai procedure of 20 class for guys who has 7 yrs licence from his parent country.

I would be happy to hear from the undertakers or who experience the entire flow.

:roll:
amnnma
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat